Location: Angel, London, United Kingdom
Division: Ticketmaster UK
Line Manager: Facilities Manager
Contract Terms: 40 hours per week, Permanent
The Main function of the Facilities team is primarily to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for both staff and visitors. The facilities department take the lead in making the office to run smoothly and effectively.
This role involves providing an effective, efficient, and professional front line service for Ticketmaster International Head Office, together with some administrational duties, such as monitoring stationery, ordering lunches, office supplies, distributing post, booking couriers, and organising core reception duties.
The role can vary dramatically with the high and low seasons of work within the office so the persons in this role should be able to work under immense pressure as well as be able to keep themselves busy in quiet periods, whilst always displaying the TM Values and behavioural requirements for those in this role which is highlighted below.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- To be the first point of contact for all staff and visitors to the office. Greeting everyone in a friendly and professional manner and informing the relevant people of their arrival as quickly as possible.
- To ensure that all calls are answered promptly and professionally, with a smooth transition from the main switchboard to the relevant people/department and take relevant details should a message need to be left and dealing with general enquiries.
- To ensure correct paperwork has been provided for scheduled hospitality events.
- Assist with facilities helpdesk queries & requests. Keeping an accurate record of logs & trackers and ensure site attendance processes are strictly followed.
- To ensure the reception desk and area (inc. client waiting area), post room and cupboards are tidy, and all paperwork is organised and filed or distributed as required.
- Sort through daily incoming post and process outgoing post. Ensure parcels received are logged, recipient is made aware straightaway via email and parcel is stored in post room.
- Assist with the management of employee & contractor access passes.
- To maintain and order stationery, printer ink cartridges/toners and refreshments.
- To liaise with the landlord’s receptionist when required.
- To maintain and update all manuals with regards to Reception
- To assist with H&S record keeping and other administrative tasks and ad hoc work as appropriate and needed by the Facilities Manager and the EA to the President.
- Assist the Facilities Team with fire evacuation induction of new starters. (Shared task).
- To provide cover during absence of other reception staff as well as Lunch time cover.
- To ensure concerns are promptly communicated and escalated to the relevant individual (s).
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW (or TECHNICAL SKILLS)
- Proven reception and switchboard experience
- Decision making skills
- Effective verbal and listening communication skills
- Time Management Skills
- Excellent professional telephone manner, client facing and customer service skills and experience
- Ability to prioritise and multitask
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Outlook/ Word/ Excel
- Good level of literacy and numeracy skills
- Good time keeping is essential
YOU (BEHAVIOURAL SKILLS)
- Problem Solving abilities
- Polite, enthusiastic with a good sense of humour
- Self-motivated and a team player
- Be able to communicate clearly and transparently
- Ability to build relationships quickly
- Good work ethic
- Highly motivated with the ability to multi-task in a pressurised environment with often-shifting priorities
- Can-do attitude with good attention to detail
NOTE – Being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and/or providing proof of a negative COVID test at least every 48 hours will be required for this position to work in an office or venue.
LIFE AT TICKETMASTER
We are proud to be a part of Live Nation Entertainment, the world’s largest live entertainment company.
Our vision at Ticketmaster is to connect people around the world to the live events they love. As the world’s largest ticket marketplace and the leading global provider of enterprise tools and services for the live entertainment business, we are uniquely positioned to successfully deliver on that vision.
We do it all with an intense passion for Live and an inspiring and diverse culture driven by accessible leaders, attentive managers, and enthusiastic teams. If you’re passionate about live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want to hear from you.
Our work is guided by our values:
Reliability – We understand that fans and clients rely on us to power their live event experiences, and we rely on each other to make it happen.
Teamwork – We believe individual achievement pales in comparison to the level of success that can be achieved by a team
Integrity – We are committed to the highest moral and ethical standards on behalf of the countless partners and stakeholders we represent
Belonging – We are committed to building a culture in which all people can be their authentic selves, have an equal voice and opportunities to thrive
We are passionate and committed to our people and go beyond the rhetoric of diversity and inclusion. You will be working in an inclusive environment and be encouraged to bring your whole self to work. We will do all that we can to help you successfully balance your work and homelife. As a growing business we will encourage you to develop your professional and personal aspirations, enjoy new experiences, and learn from the talented people you will be working with. It’s talent that matters to us and we encourage applications from people irrespective of their gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status or caring responsibilities.