Live events are an essential pillar of Red Bull’s global marketing mix and ticketing is a great tool to both harness and amplify the awareness and engagement around them. In order to further drive efficiencies across our programs and enhance our events’ experiences, we are looking to expand our Global Ticketing team with a Ticketing Specialist role. This role is part of the Global Marketing team located at Red Bull HQ in Fuschl am See (Austria) and you will be working with both Culture and Sport events.
As the Global Ticketing Specialist, you’ll be responsible for providing assistance to Red Bull’s event managers across the globe in the effective usage of ticketing solutions. You’ll provide instruction, support and troubleshooting to Red Bull’s local offices regarding ticketing tools, with special focus in our global ticketing partners’ solutions.
Ticketing Process Monitoring
In this role, you will monitor our events’ ticketing setup process, confirming that right tax information, legal wordings and data collection requirements are properly addressed on each project.
In addition, you’ll also act as a hub of communication between Red Bull country offices, our ticketing partners and Red Bull HQ stakeholders, collecting information and key insights that can help us identify ways to improve our ticketing workflows and activities.
Collaboration with Ticketing Partners
To assess our ticketing partners’ overall service, align periodically with them on new features and developments and actively communicate product updates to end-users is also part of this role.
Insights & Reporting
Furthermore, you’ll collect and analyse ticketing figures from our events and produce valuable insights.
Your Experience should include
- Experience within the live event/ticketing industry and in project managing digital and/or data-driven solutions.
- Experience in a customer facing role (e.g. customer success, customer service or sales) is a plus.
- Good understanding of marketing and branding concepts as well as g reat communication, presentation and management skills.
- Tech fluency – understanding of technology and how to efficiently use it.
- Team player, self-motivated with a ‘can do’ attitude and focused on delivering results.
- Familiarity with data privacy legal topics is a bonus.
- Passionate for live events and the entertainment industry.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in a related field (i.e. Business Administration, Marketing, Communications, Creative Industries, Event Management, Sports Management, Music Business, etc.)
- Fluent in written and spoken English. Any other languages are a plus.
In your cover letter, please include an explanation of why your experience is specifically relevant to this role at Red Bull. We want to see your personal style – what makes you tick and why you think your next opportunity is here with us.
Full details at the link below.