An exciting opportunity to be part of an existing successful sales team working for a dynamic FinTech company. We have customers all over the world so you will have the scope to work across multiple territories in multiple business sectors; including events, travel and sport.
You will be responsible for leading our team of Business Development Executives. Your team is accountable for lead generation & organising new business appointments. You will work closely with our team of Business Development Managers to ensure our marketing is targeted at businesses of the correct size in the best sector / territories to create the strongest long-term opportunities. You will report to the Sales Director, who will support you in generating an effective sales pipeline & developing the Business Development Executives to be an outstanding sales team.
This role will be suitable for someone that has a passion for sales, meeting targets and developing people. This is a pivotal role within our organisation as your team creates the first stage of our sales journey, the team equate to half of the FTE within our organisation so your influence is significant to our growth!
Duties will include:
- Lead a team of 6 – 10 Business Development executives
- Manage an effective recruitment and retention plan to maximise the teams productivity
- Work with Leeds college to support our apprenticeship programme, ensuring all apprentices graduate successfully
- Set targets, objectives & performance plans
- Coach & develop through an effective mentoring programme
- Motivate and engage the sales team with monetary and non-monetary rewards
- Ensure the team work as a positive unit and share best practice
- Track and share sales team metrics
- Analyse sales performance and develop plans to address performance gaps
- Research organisations and individuals online (including on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets
- Research the needs of companies, identifying who makes decisions about purchasing
- Contact potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
- Own our client database, including data integrity and utilisation
To apply for this role please send your CV and Covering Letter to email@example.com
Salary: £20,000.00 to £28,000.00 /year
- sales and people management: 2 years (Preferred)