The CRM Manager will be responsible for the delivery, testing, proofing and scheduling of all e-comms and SMS.
The role will require a close working relationship with the Insight, Design and Campaigns teams to ensure the highest standards of output.
Pushing the capabilities of our CRM platform such as increased personalisation and interactivity of emails. Striving for industry best practice, using regular benchmarking.
Managing all paid digital marketing including sponsored posts and targeted social advertising. Ensuring maximum ROI for these campaigns.
Setting clear guidelines for e-comms ensuring all departments are compliant.
Using various testing techniques to ensure that the best results are achieved in order to maximise engagement and sales. Creating high level, engaging reports and presentations to be delivered at the highest level.
Responsible for the relationship with our e-comms platform provider. Always looking for ways to get the best from the system and responsible for sourcing alternatives if required.
Creating complex triggered workflows in order to automate as much of the e-comms process as possible. Working with other departments to put CRM at the core of their output.
Responsibility for driving growth of the Club’s Season Ticket Waiting List all year round.
Ownership of the Clubs data capture strategy and execution. Ensuring full GDPR compliance at all times. Identifying key data in target regions and devising strategies for its collection.
- Responsible for creating and executing best in class CRM
- Overseeing reports of each communication with recommendations for improvements
- Ensuring full compliance with evolving data protection laws
- To make sure each department is maximising the use of email communication such as the Fan Services team, with automated customer service campaigns
- Managing the e-comms schedule, booking in these communications at the most effective times and stopping over saturation
- Contribute to an ‘insight-led’ culture which will help inform strategic decision making
- Developing the use of CRM and customer lifecycle best practices in all projects.
- Working closely with the Design, Insight and Campaigns teams to ensure all work is delivered on time and to the appropriate standard.
- Ownership of the Season Ticket Waiting List ensuring numbers are maximised through engaging comms.
- Always looking for new and innovative marketing techniques to enhance our output.