London Theatre Direct (LTD) is a live entertainment ticketing business that sells theatre tickets in the West End, nationally and internationally. London Theatre Direct is part of the Trafalgar Entertainment Group.
As part of the Customer Contact Centre team, maximize ticket sales & ensure an excellent level of customer service and care is provided. To support and motivate the team to handle queries accurately and effectively in the absence of a Team Leader.
- Generate system reports at the end of each day /as and when requested.
- Actively check & action internal communication for the wider team & industry as well as identifying any pressures that this may have on the day to day running of the department.
- Manage large amounts of calls & live chat messages in a timely manner.
- Identify the needs of customers, resolve issues, and provide solutions.
- Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile.
- Undertake all duties in a way which contributes to the Group objective of providing excellent customer service.
- Meet individual and team objectives, SLA’s, KPI’s and sales targets.
- Identify, escalate, and report priority issues to high-level management.
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant data to handle complaints and inquiries with effectiveness and professionalism.
- Participate in induction and training programmes to ensure that appropriate skill levels are achieved to reach targets; and that customer requirements and business needs are met.
- Administer all credit card transactions accurately without discrepancy to minimise loss of income and fraud.
- Collect customer data in line with GDPR Regulations and Company policy in order that accurate data is maintained to ensure efficiency in future sales and marketing campaigns.
- Deputise for the Team Leaders in their absence which will include leading the team day to day, external communication with partners & industry and other administration tasks.
- Ad hoc duties as and when required.
Knowledge and Skills
- Experience supporting and motivating teams
- Excellent English verbal and written skills
- Customer service focus
- Attention to detail and working to tight deadlines
- Knowledge and/or interest of theatre and live entertainment
- Command of French, German or Spanish language, desirable
LTD is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.