In this role
Mission and responsibilities
Being a Cloud Computing company, SecuTix understands the importance of Customer Success. That is why, as we are growing our customer portfolio, SecuTix is now expanding our Customer Success team. This team works alongside our Product, Professional Services, Sales and Services teams to help customers achieve even higher levels of success.
We are looking for a qualified individual contributor as a Senior Customer Success Manager.
You will provide strategic guidance to SecuTix customers to increase the value they get from SecuTix 360° by ensuring customer needs and expectations are met, and helping our customers get the most of our solution to grow their business.
The SecuTix Customer Success team is a group of strategic consultants that know how to identify areas of improvement and have the consulting background to be able to drive progress.
Candidates should have technology related delivery, implementation and consulting experience.
- Build and foster relationships with customers at a senior level to resolve issues and identify business opportunities
- Evangelise about SecuTix customer success stories and customer success systems and processes
- Share success stories externally to help build the SecuTix brand awareness with support of the marketing and communications teams.
- Own the engagement, retention and growth of your customers
- Enable Sales and Professional Services on cross-sell and up-sell opportunities
- Drive and secure the renewal process in collaboration with the account team
- Communicate customer risks clearly and take the lead in developing resolution strategies