An entertainment, marketing & media company, Loud and Live performs at the intersection of music, sports, lifestyle and content development. Headquartered in Miami, FL, Loud and Live’s success is driven by the company’s passion to create engaging and technology embedded experiences for global audiences.
Loud And Live is seeking a qualified Senior Manager, Ticketing & Analytics to oversee ticketing operations for tours, one-offs and festival in the US, Puerto Rico, and Canada. This detail-oriented position requires excellent organizational skills, professional interaction with management personnel, partners, clients of all levels, an ability to work efficiently, accurately, and effectively under pressure, and ability to complete and prioritize tasks in a timely manner. The ideal candidate will have proven experience in various ticketing software, dynamic pricing, staff management, and guest relations. This position will manage the day-to-day operations of all ticketing related task. Travel may be required.
ESSENTIAL AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
• Lead ticketing for domestic and international tours.
• Collect and report on daily ticket sales.
• Develop strong working relationships with venue box offices, ticketing staff, guests, and affiliated partners.
• Provide recommendations to management on flexing prices for events.
• Manage and develop secondary market ticketing.
• Develop analytical frameworks and automation to support decision making on ticket pricing and inventory.
• Compile, consolidate and validate ticket sales data from multiple sources into digestible formats.
• Resolve any ticketing issues.
• Collaborate with internal departments and external event personnel to ensure all ticketing needs are addressed.
• Responsible for all event programming, reporting, inventory management, ticket holds and other ticketing details.
• Work with the Marketing, Production and Talent departments, artist management and label representatives to set-up events, place holds, process orders / comp tickets, and release tickets in a timely fashion.
• Maintain accurate Box Office accounting records and archives.
• Responsible for the preparation of all Box Office settlement reports on event nights
• Embrace all new ticketing technology provided by Ticketmaster, AXS or third-party ticketing vendors used at Loud And Live.
• Gather links for the offers for non-Ticketmaster venues.
• Coordinate and program all ticket offers.
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or comparable work experience
• 3+ years’ experience with Ticketmaster/AXS or other ticketing platforms including, but not limited to Ticketmaster Host, Archtics, Account Manager and the TM1 product suite
• 3+ years’ experience in touring and/or live entertainment
• Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent communication, organization, and time management skills
• Advanced knowledge of Excel
• Experience with analyzing data and sales results
• When at the office; incumbent will be mostly sitting down in front of a computer.
• Able to complete multiple duties with accuracy while shifting from one to another with frequent interruptions and competing deadlines.
• Fast paced environment with peaks of intensity and increase in workloads.