Senior Marketing Executive (Memberships)
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Marketing Executive (Memberships) to join our Marketing team at the Royal Liver Building. You will manage all memberships related marketing activity, as well as work with the Senior Marketing Manager and Head of Marketing and Ticketing on the growth and development of the membership scheme.
The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring sales targets are met through effective marketing strategies and efforts to constantly improve the membership product and drive significant growth.
The role requires a close working relationship with Fan Centre, CRM/Digital Marketing and Insight teams.
- Day to day management of the membership scheme maximising revenues and yield from across this area.
- Striving to hit targets and instill a sales driven culture to the memberships product, along with increasing the auto-renewal rate of the scheme.
- Work with the Senior Marketing Manager to regularly review the scheme and make improvements pro-actively and as soon as identified.
- Contribute to an ‘insight-led’ culture which will help inform strategic decision making.
- Working with the Senior Marketing Manager to identify new revenue streams through new product development, upselling and cross selling of existing products and services.
- Developing pricing strategies for memberships to maximize sustainable profitability.
- Develop a close and effective working relationship with the Fan Centre function.
- Ensure all CRM/Digital marketing capabilities are utilised to create an industry leading customer
- Ensure all creative used is thoughtful and in keeping with relevant Club branding.
- Maintain product knowledge on the full range of goods and services provided by the Club.
- Advise the Head of Marketing of any circumstances likely to cause delay, failure or loss of delivery, quality or income as soon as detected.
- Maintain knowledge of Company policies, procedures and processes.
Ideally you will have experience of successfully running integrated marketing campaigns, as well as some experience of developing and implementing marketing plans.
The Everton Family is committed to equal opportunities and is proud to be a Disability Confident Employer. We provide a fully inclusive and accessible recruitment process, we accept all job applications in a variety of formats and should you need any documents in a different format or require any further support or assistance please contact the Recruitment team on 0151 705 9709 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Everton Family is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.