Location: London or Manchester, UK
Division: Ticketmaster Music
Line Manager: Senior Manager, Ticketmaster Music Operations – UK & Ireland
Contract Terms: Permanent, Full-Time
Ticketmaster Music is a global division focused on delivering upon the needs of artists, through the development and delivery of products and services which seek to meet their needs. We are a network of Music experts based across all Ticketmaster markets, working in close collaboration with promoters, agents, record labels, and artist managers to deliver world-class ticketing campaigns.
Ticketmaster Music Specialists specialise in the day-to-day management of UK & Ireland based business falling under the remit of the Ticketmaster Music division, focusing on tour support, pricing products and services, execution of presales and other artist-driven initiatives. Working closely with the UK & Ireland Client Services, Event Programming and Marketplace Support teams, the aim of the role is to achieve the operational, financial, and business objectives of the company by providing support for, and ensuring the smooth delivery of, these premium Ticketmaster programmes.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- You will act as a liaison between Global Music, Pricing and other departments within the UK & Ireland business including CAM team, Client Development, Client Marketing, Event Programming, Finance, Marketplace Support/Tour Analysts and Customer Service teams.
- You will take ownership of Ticketmaster Music programmes being executed on Ticketmaster UK & Ireland events, including but not limited to submitting and coordinating set-ups to relevant CAM teams, Event Programming, Finance and Marketplace Support.
- You will satisfy, retain, and develop current and future client relationships by ensuring good levels of communication with venues, promoters, record labels, as well as agents and artist managers as required, whilst providing system support and query resolution.
- You will develop and maintain an in-depth understanding of each client’s business needs whilst identifying potential new business opportunities or improved efficiencies through the application of new technologies or operational practices.
- You will take ownership of, and responsibility for, each event on-sale, to include being present for the duration of the on-sale period as directed by your manager.
- You will support with administration: i.e. data feeds for fulfilment partners/labels, code redemption campaigns, data reporting, sales reporting and ad hoc reporting when required.
- You will contribute to the creation and adoption of best practices for new and existing Ticketmaster Music programmes and products as they are implemented by the UK market.
- You will work alongside the UK & Ireland CAM teams throughout the lifecycle of the event/tour that has Ticketmaster Music involvement.
- You will regularly review and update all client information/deal sheets in conjunction with your manager, to include contractual information and service charges applied therein.
- You will effectively monitor and control available ticket & upsell inventory with a view to maximising its retail potential.
- You will ensure that all event-related information is accurate, up to date & accessible across all sales channels prior to on-sale and during the life cycle of each event.
- You will take ownership of, and responsibility for, all cancelled/amended events in conjunction with the Senior Manager, Ticketmaster Music Operations, alongside relevant Client Account Manager(s) and Customer Services Managers to include, but not limited to, identification of all affected customers and agreed communication procedures.
- You will ensure that all event related information is communicated speedily and accurately in a way that ensures that the information is clearly received and easily understood by all relevant parties (internal and external).
- You will manage process and respond to all in-bound client related communications
- You will produce for review, a weekly report of client sales activity as directed by the Senior Manager, Ticketmaster Music Operations.
- You will support the UK & Ireland Client Services team in managing and attending event day box offices (venue based and ‘green field’ sites) as directed by your manager and as required by the business.
- You will promote, and offer, the highest level of customer service standards at all times to both internal and external customers.
- You will recognise and embrace the operational requirements of the team through a flexible approach towards hours of work and location of duties to include participation in a shift system of work as directed by the Senior Manager, Ticketmaster Music Operations.
- You will continuously seek ways in which to improve personal, team and business performance.
- You will comply with all Company policies as directed by the Human Resources Manager to include, but not limited to, the Company’s Health and Safety Policy.
- You will ensure that a clean, tidy, safe, and secure working environment is always maintained.
- You will ensure that all materials and resources are effectively and efficiently utilised to minimise waste and reduce costs.
- You will represent the Company, as required, at functions, events, and PR visits whilst ensuring that all business-related topics and agendas are communicated to relevant managers and Directors.
- You will undertake any other relevant duties which fall under the general scope of this role as directed by your immediate Line Manager or a Director of the Company.
Requirements / Skills / Knowledge / Experience
- A proven understanding of the ticketing/entertainment industry
- Ticketmaster systems experience preferable
- I.T. literate -Windows Office Suite (Word, Excel and Outlook)
YOU (BEHAVIOURAL SKILLS)
The following attributes determine how the role will be carried out and are required to be a success:
- A highly motivated and conscientious individual
- Excellent communication, inter-personal and customer care skills
- A pro-active nature to include a flexible approach to hours of work and location of duties
- Ability to use self-initiative as well as work within a team
- Excellent time management skills
- A calm, patient, and professional manner
- Confident telephone manner
- Confident in dealing with the general public face to face
- Good organisational skills, with a high level of attention to detail
LIFE AT TICKETMASTER
We are proud to be a part of Live Nation Entertainment, the world’s largest live entertainment company.
Our vision at Ticketmaster is to connect people around the world to the live events they love. As the world’s largest ticket marketplace and the leading global provider of enterprise tools and services for the live entertainment business, we are uniquely positioned to successfully deliver on that vision.
We do it all with an intense passion for Live and an inspiring and diverse culture driven by accessible leaders, attentive managers, and enthusiastic teams. If you’re passionate about live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want to hear from you.
Our work is guided by our values:
Reliability – We understand that fans and clients rely on us to power their live event experiences, and we rely on each other to make it happen.
Teamwork – We believe individual achievement pales in comparison to the level of success that can be achieved by a team
Integrity – We are committed to the highest moral and ethical standards on behalf of the countless partners and stakeholders we represent
Belonging – We are committed to building a culture in which all people can be their authentic selves, have an equal voice and opportunities to thrive
We are passionate and committed to our people and go beyond the rhetoric of diversity and inclusion. You will be working in an inclusive environment and be encouraged to bring your whole self to work. We will do all that we can to help you successfully balance your work and homelife. As a growing business we will encourage you to develop your professional and personal aspirations, enjoy new experiences, and learn from the talented people you will be working with. It’s talent that matters to us and we encourage applications from people irrespective of their gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status or caring responsibilities.