AXS, a wholly owned subsidiary of AEG, connects fans with the artists and teams they love. Each year we sell millions of tickets to thousands of incredible events – from concerts and festivals to sports and theater – at some of the most iconic venues in the world. Since our founding in 2011, we’ve consistently pushed the industry forward and improved experiences for fans, making it easier than ever to discover events, find the perfect seats, and enjoy unforgettable live entertainment, and we continue to lead the evolution of our industry today.
We’re passionate about improving the fan experience and providing game-changing solutions for our clients, and we’re always looking for smart, motivated people to help make it happen. Bring your enthusiasm, your big ideas, and your desire to team up with some of the best and brightest in technology and entertainment. Together we keep the world cheering.
Providing world-class service for our clients is paramount at AXS. We are looking for an experienced ticketing professional or instructional designer, to help us turn highly-technical information into simplified, presentations and multimedia content. You will dive into our existing resources to develop and produce engaging and informative web-based training sessions, video tutorials and course work for clients. You will be focused on new product delivery and advanced software techniques.
Our new Sr. Manager, Training (Product Education) is part of the Product Knowledge and Communications team and reports to the Director of Documentation and Training. We are fast-paced and dead-line driven. Efficiency is key, but we thrive on new ideas and creativity.
This position is based in Los Angeles, and may be open to a remote role for the right candidate.
What You’ll Do
- Create a strategy and roadmap for web-based training and e-learning content focused on product release and advanced system training.
- Conduct both live and recorded presentations and webinars.
- Collaborate closely with product owners, project managers, business analysts and other subject matter experts to gain an in-depth understanding of our product, procedures, or other materials to be converted into training and e-learning.
- Work closely with cross functional stakeholders to determine key focus areas for advanced software training opportunities.
- Design and develop innovative solutions for web-based presentations and digital learning (job-aids, facilitator guides, slide decks, e-learning, web, video, interactive content, etc.)
- Enhance existing libraries of video and e-learning content while ensuring the infrastructure permits users to find the right information, at the right time, in the right way.
- Ensure preparedness of internal teams to effectively support clients at time of product launch.
- Applies instructional systems approach to curriculum design, re-design, and development.
- Collaborate with communication and marketing teams, subject matter experts and leadership from various departments to maintain accurate, globally consistent information and content.
- Participates in earliest phases of product launch to conduct Alpha / Beta testing demos / training for internal and external audiences.
- Works with appropriate counterparts to ensure a consistent look, style, voice, tone, message, and brand across all product content.
- Provides accurate and timely project reporting on all content activities.
- Analyze the effectiveness of training and e-learning activities to measure and/or improve quality of training through modifications.
What You’ll Bring
- 5+ years of experience in ticketing, instructional design, training or related field
- Strong presentation skills both live and recorded
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong technical aptitude; ability to learn new concepts and tools quickly.
- Organized and detail-oriented with a dedication to accuracy
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and changing environment; adaptable to quickly shifting priorities.
Nice to Have
- Experienced trainer or e-learning designer in ticketing or computer software industry
- Experience with Learning Management Systems, creating evaluations/quizzes, and managing in-app training products.
- Working knowledge of Camtasia, Vimeo or related video recording / editing software
- Experience using SharePoint, G-Suite, Zoom, Jira, Confluence
- Experience working in a software development environment
- Experience in graphic design and/or web design
NOTE: As COVID-19 cases rise across the U.S., we continue to look for ways to create a safer work environment for everyone and will now be requiring all full-time employees to be fully vaccinated against the virus by October 4, 2021. Exceptions will be made for those with approved medical, disability or religious exemptions or unless prohibited by local law