Tessitura Network is a non for profit company with a vision to advance the business of arts and culture across the globe. The Tessitura Network is comprised of more than 670+ of the world’s premiere arts and cultural organisations. Core to this mission is the delivery of a world leading enterprise platform, the Tessitura Software®, that enables organisations to deliver their customer relationship, marketing, ticketing, fundraising, operational excellence and insight needs. Together with providing a range of services to the organisations in conjunction with encouraging collaboration and sharing, Tessitura Network is the leader in its field.
Our Network members include theatres, orchestras, performing arts centres, festivals, dance companies, opera companies, museums, galleries and university arts affiliated departments and venues. Company efforts are guided by a team of globally-located, highly-qualified industry professionals. Tessitura also develops related products and provides ongoing support and consulting services for Tessitura Software® user organisations.
Operating in ten countries worldwide, we continue to expand our presence in the European region (currently UK, Ireland, Denmark, Finland, Norway and Sweden). We require an exceptional team member to join us as a Support and Extended Services Consultant to service our current and future members in Europe who now include more than 90 pre-eminent arts and cultural organisations.
The Support and Extended Services Consultant works from home, is based in the United Kingdom and is required to travel to member organisations. The consultant provides support and essential services to our growing community of members.
Using our Helpdesk application, the consultant provides accurate and prompt troubleshooting assistance to users for the breadth of the Tessitura software to cover the areas of ticketing, fundraising, reporting, customer relationship management and online transactions.
The consultant also provides support assistance via phone and using other tools such as web based desktop sharing applications. In addition to support, the consultant also undertakes consulting work; this includes but is not limited to report writing, creating customisations, training, Tessitura configuration and setup.
- Assisting users in troubleshooting Tessitura issues.
- Providing post implementation consulting, training and technical expertise in the use of Tessitura and related software at member organisations.
- Providing consulting services to organisations that have subscribed to our Extended Services agreement.
- Providing project management for licensee member upgrades, customisations and other projects as appropriate.
- Take reasonable care to ensure personal safety and health and that of others.
- Preparing and presenting at the global Tessitura Learning and Community conference and other conferences and trade shows.
- Demonstrating Tessitura to prospective licensees.
- Utilising company systems and practices in line with agreed procedures.
- Other related duties as required and assigned.
- Has solid technical experience in arts/cultural software (Tessitura preferred) and its use and application in an operational/business context.
- Has experience in Microsoft SQL Server, SQL Server Reporting Services, and T-SQL.
- Knowledge and experience of HTML and C# would be desirable
- Enjoys working independently in a virtual environment, is self-sufficient with the ability to work on and prioritise a wide variety of complicated tasks and projects simultaneously.
- Shares our values of Collaboration, Innovation, Excellence, Egalitarianism and Community.
- Has strong and demonstrated interpersonal, communication, customer service, and relationship-building skills.
- Has great project management skills and can manage their own time efficiently with demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and follow schedules.
- Has the ability to work calmly, effectively and flexibly with a large number of clients/members, staff and other professionals representing a wide diversity of personalities.
Qualified candidates must reside in the UK region and be available for occasional travel to member organisations and Tessitura Network events.