Job title: Technical Account Manager, EVENTIM.Inhouse
Job type: Full time | Salaried (monthly)
Location: Charing Cross Road, London, WC2H 0HF
Line manager: Country Product Manager, EVENTIM.Inhouse
Salary level: Subject to skills, experience and behaviours (refer below)
Working hours: Monday – Friday | 40 hours pw | 9am – 6pm to include weekend on call support as applicable
Holidays: 25 per annum + public holidays
Operating in 24 countries, we are Europe’s largest ticketing and live entertainment company. Through our technology and award-winning services, we provide unforgettable experiences to over 250 million people a year and operate some of the largest venues and festivals across Europe.
Based in the heart of London’s West End, eventim.co.uk was launched in 2009 to provide the UK market with a safe and secure online booking service for a wide range of live events including concerts, theatre, attractions and sport and today, thanks to our robust ticketing platforms, EVENTIM is considered one of the go-to ticketing websites and ticketing technology suppliers operating in the marketplace.
About the role:
We are looking to appoint a Technical Account Manager to work with our EVENTIM.Inhouse (“INHOUSE“) team as well as our ever expanding UK Client base.
Working under the direction of, and supported by, our Country Product Manager, the Technical Account Manager will be responsible for managing clients who are using the INHOUSE system; either as a full managed service or SaaS. With a variety of clients, the purpose of this role will be to support them in a a diversity of tasks; to include but not limited to the responsibilities below.
Hundreds of satisfied customers are already using EVENTIM.Inhouse across Europe and the successful candidates will become an integral member of our UK team as we look to capitalise upon, and increase, our Client base in 2022 and beyond.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develop a deep understanding of the INHOUSE system; becoming a ’subject matter expert‘ in the system ‘architecture‘ as well as the application of features and functionality therein
- Account Manage Clients that use the INHOUSE system
- Understanding the operational, and commercial, needs of our Clients to enable them to get the very best from INHOUSE
- Offer day-to-day technical support / trouble shooting, as well as a ‘best practice approach‘, to the application of INHOUSE
- To work alongside internal teams (UK and DE) such as Product Development, Technical, Consulting, etc. to deliver on the ‘lifecycle‘ of each project as well as to contribute to the future product development of INHOUSE
- Maintain active, and regular, contact with our Clients; with a proactive approach to customer engagement
- Maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction through strong relationship management and client service reviews
- A proactive approach to showcasing and demonstrating new features and functionality of INHOUSE
- System configuration, webshop setup and event build (where applicable); to include event creation, reporting, event management, etc.
- Project manage and implement new client installations
- Delivering training and onboarding with new clients; supported by the Country Product Manager
- Attending on-site visits where required
- Document customer contact in accordance with company policy and procedures
Skills and experiences:
- Highly attuned to what’s going on in the UK marketplace
- Proven experience in a similar role; specifically, ticketing technology, retail and distribution networks and ‘live’ ticketing (music, theatre, consumer exhibitions, cultural institutions or visitor attractions)
- Commercial sensibility and business acumen, and an understanding of client commercial deals
- Strong organisational and troubleshooting skills
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationship-building abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to effectively present information to a wide range of audiences
- Experience working with Business Analytics (MicroStrategy, Business Intelligence) CRM (Salesforce) and collaboration tools (Microsoft Teams) or similar
- Experience with API’s
- Experience with scripts (Java or similar)
- HTML experience
The following attributes determine how the role will be carried out and are required to be a success:
- A highly motivated and conscientious individual with the ability to work well under pressure, to make key decisions and to motivate others
- A fast learner with enthusiasm and excitement for challenging environments and wanting to change the status quo
- A rigorous approach to work and an eye for detail
- Ability to multitask clients and workload, dependent on urgency and client demands
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
- Ability to act and learn through their own initiative and execute objectives without day-to-day supervision
- Ability to use self-initiative as well as work within a team
- Adaptability to move within an ever-changing commercial environment
- Pro-active attitude: must have the drive to succeed
- Pro-active nature; a flexible approach to hours of work and location of duties
For further information on the benefits that EVENTIM provides to our employees, please visit www.eventimb2b.co.uk.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, EVENTIM is currently operating a policy of reduced working hours. Whilst this job is advertised as, and contracted for, a full time, salaried position, it will fall under this policy. Furthermore, location (above) will be based upon UK government advice at the time of appointment.
How to apply:
If your skills and experiences match that of this job description, please submit your current CV including full employment history, educational information and relevant experiences, by clicking on the link provided. The deadline for all submissions is Friday 4th February.
Please note due to a high volume of applications for our roles, we reserve the right to close all vacancies earlier than the advertised date without notice. To avoid disappointment please apply as soon as possible. All applicants will be notified of the outcome of their submission via email.
All roles at EVENTIM are subject to full background screening. Furthermore, we require proof of all professional qualifications applicable to this role.
EVENTIM is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.