About Yorkshire County Cricket Club
We are incredibly proud of our 160 years of history and heritage at The Yorkshire County Cricket Club. The extraordinary historical moments we have hosted here at Headingley, our decorated County Championship and women’s team, as well as producing the most cricketers to represent England has all established us as the most famous cricket club in the world.
As we acknowledge the recent events, the Club is committed to learning from the past and implementing the significant change required to make Yorkshire County Cricket Club a place for everyone, from all backgrounds. Our broad programme of transformation and improvement will drive a positive future as a beacon of progress and restore the Club to its rightful place as the beating heart of English cricket again. At the centre of our transformation is our EDI Plan which can be accessed here. It’s a very exciting time to join The Yorkshire County Cricket Club and help create lasting change.
This is an extremely exciting opportunity to be Ticket Office and Membership Manager at The Yorkshire County Cricket Club where you will manage and lead all things related to ticketing and memberships. You will be based at the world famous Headingley Cricket Ground and you’ll be able experience the buzz and excitement around the ground during match days whilst providing excellent customer service to those in attendance on those days. You will work with, manage and liaise with our fantastic forward thinking Ticket Office and Membership team, helping ensure the Ticket Office and Membership team runs as best as possible.
For more information, follow the link below for the full job description including selection criteria for the role
We are seeking candidates with the following experience and skills:
• Extensive experience of working within a ticketing, membership or customer experience team providing high levels of customer service and support, preferably in a sporting or leisure environment.
• Previous experience of processing and delivery of tickets and memberships for large scale events and overseeing the booking system of an internal venue.
• Good knowledge of IT systems, including Microsoft Excel and Word which will allow you to produce in depth reports.
• Experience of producing in-depth reports, such as ticketing, usage data and other insight to help inform marketing activity for both internal and external stakeholders.
• An understanding and experience of delivering projects within an equity, diversity and inclusion framework
Please see the attached job description for further essential and desirable criteria.
Working at The Yorkshire County Cricket Club
• Health cash plan provider
• 25 days annual leave plus statutory bank holidays
• Pension contributions
• Yorkshire County Cricket Club membership
• Access to an Employee Assistance Programme
Please submit your application, including CV and covering letter setting out how you meet the selection criteria to email@example.com
The closing date for application is 29/01/2023. Interviews are likely to be held during the week commencing 06/02/2023
The Yorkshire County Cricket Club is committed to recruiting ambitious, talented and diverse individuals who will be vital in enabling the club to set a new bar, making sure that the Club is an inclusive home for aspiring players of the future. We therefore encourage applications from all qualified individuals. We value diversity and acknowledge the underrepresentation of people from certain backgrounds, both within our organisation and across the sector. We particularly encourage applications from women, people with disabilities, and people from Black, Asian and minority ethnic groups; these are currently under-represented.
Should you have any questions regarding the vacancy, do not hesitate to get into contact with us at firstname.lastname@example.org