Contract Type: Full Time, Permanent (37.5 hours per week)
Salary: Up to £22,000 per annum, depending on experience
- Company Pension Plan
- Major Event Bonus Schemes
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Discounted Gym Memberships
- Hybrid Working (2-3 days a week in the office)
- Membership to our retail and leisure discounts platform with Sodexo Engage
- Regular Social Events
- Employee Referral Scheme
Department: Operations & Customer Experience – Ticketing & Operational Systems
Responsible to: Ticketing & Operational Systems Manager
Location: UK Head Office (Gloucester) with the option of hybrid working (2-3 days in
the office with the rest worked remotely)
There is nothing more important to fans than knowing their official match ticket is safe and secured. It’s the key ingredient to any supporter experience which is why we are on the lookout for a super-keen Ticketing and Reservations Co-ordinator.
If you have a keen eye for detail, a thirst for travel and an interest in being involved in some of the biggest sporting events in the world, this is the role for you.
Working in partnership with England Rugby, The British & Irish Lions, Team GB and the Australian Open Tennis Championship, we create fan-led travel programmes and experiences that are second to none.
You will play an integral part in the management, allocation and distribution of match tickets along with processing customer booking confirmation documents.
Once a client submits their booking request, they’re ready and waiting for the all-important booking confirmation – and that’s where you come in! Using our reservations system (Tourplan), you will issue confirmation documents which signal to the client that their travel package is safe and secure.
What we are looking for:
- A methodically minded person who’s highly organised, with the ability to manage competing demands whilst delivering to tight timelines
- Meticulous and conscientious with great attention to detail
- An individual who thrives in high pressure situations and is able to use their own initiative to problem solve
- A flexible approach to work and happy to work weekends and evenings, where required
- A great team player, happy to ‘help out’ in other areas that will only grow your experience and opportunities
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel would be great but not essential, as would Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
What you will be getting involved in:
- Managing match ticket inventory ensuring that internal systems are up to date and accurate
- Building excellent relationships with business stakeholders
- Allocating tickets to clients in a logical and thought-out manner
- Co-ordinating the ticket distribution process using a variety of systems depending on the home Union (e.g. physical tickets, PDF, mobile / app based)
- Your stadium knowledge needs to be spot on, so research is key to be able to answer internal queries and present findings
- Liaising with colleagues and suppliers to help promptly address and answer queries from our customers to ensure we deliver an exceptional customer experience
- Undertaking worldwide travel as required for the purposes of familiarisation and/or operational event delivery
- Processing customer booking confirmation documents across all projects in a timely and efficient manner, forming the legal contact with the client
- Liaising with colleagues to ensure the process is as efficient as possible
To apply for this exciting position please send your CV and current salary, coupled with an email summarising what makes you the right person for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org.