- Monitor ticket sales and compile sales summaries for distribution to designated tour personnel.
- Collect and analyze inventory data across multiple ticketing platforms.
- Build out internal order system for Live Nation touring shows.
- Communicate regularly with local promoters, Ticketmaster, local ticketing staff, Live Nation Touring, and affiliated tour parties.
- Assist Ticketing Directors in communication to local box offices to set-up events, place holds, process orders, and release tickets in a timely fashion.
- QA events across tours to ensure accurate and consistent event information and set-up.
- Adhere to Live Nation ticketing initiatives, programs, policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned by Ticketing Directors.
- Occasional on-site guest list check-in at local events.
- Demonstrated knowledge of ticketing software, event programming, and box office operations is preferred, but not required.
- Excellent oral and written communication.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or comparable work experience.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to prioritize, organize, problem solve, follow-up, and communicate.
- Must be able to work under pressure to meet strict deadlines.