Talent International is currently recruiting for a Ticketing Coordinator to work for an NSW Government based in Sydney, NSW. This position is a 4-month contract initially with the possibility of extension and are paying between $40 – $41 + Super.
Working Hours: 8 hours per day / 40 hours per week (full time)
- Liaise with key stakeholders, including the event proponents, industry and Government to co-ordinate event hospitality and ticketing.
- Co-ordinate the organisation and hosting of stakeholder activities and events for the Agency.
- Manage stakeholder database, including support in the implementation of appropriate customer relationship management systems to manage stakeholder information.
- Co-ordinate all event hospitality and ticketing across the client.
- Develop, manage and maintain hospitality schedule across all events on the NSW Events Calendar to ensure hospitality is negotiated into event contracts and is realised
- Work closely with Senior Management to identify and engage potential stakeholders for the client including the organisation of events and activities for stakeholder groups
- Provide support in the organisation and hosting of stakeholder activities and events
- Support the management of the client corporate function centre ensuring the provision of immaculate, professional service and support at all times
- Occasional out of hours and weekend work to support event activities, including public holidays if required
- Manage stakeholder database, including co-ordination of appropriate systems, data entry, list management, etc
- Update and ensure the CRM system accurately reflects internal and external stakeholders with whom the position engages
- Organise and prepare communications, as required
- Represent the client as required at events, functions, meetings, and internal and external committees (including weekends or public holidays if required)
- Relevant previous experience in the Events or Hospitality Industry of large scale events.
- Relevant previous experience in an Event Hospitality and Stakeholder Relations, including ticketing and data-base management in a high work-flow environment.
- Experience handling confidential and commercially sensitive material.
- Demonstrated experience in working collaboratively with colleagues and building and maintaining effective relationships with stakeholders at all levels