We are looking to appoint a highly motivated Ticketing Executive to our current team. In this role you will provide all-round administration and customer service to assist with the smooth running of the Supporter Services department, which covers men and women’s rugby, netball, sports camps and other activities and events.
Working as part of the team you will play a key role to ensure supporter requests and enquiries are addressed in the appropriate manner. You will have experience in ticketing systems or other bespoke software. You will have excellent communication, administrative and organisational skills.
The successful candidate will support the ticketing operation of the Supporter Services department from memberships, individual match sales and seasonal products to any other events taking place at StoneX Stadium, as well as ballots for England international tickets, utilising the ticketing system (currently SecuTix, moving to Ticketmaster Sport XR in 2022) to allocate seats and tickets to customers, and deal with any queries or concerns. You will also support the Ticketing Manager in managing the ticketing requirements of all stakeholders – partners, tournament organisers, Training Ground, Matchday Operations.
This a full-time position, based at StoneX Stadium. The role requires the post holder to work match days, with time given back in lieu.
- Customer Service:
- Answering phone calls, emails and any other inbound communications from Saracens supporters as required
- Processing ticket sales through our ticketing software and use the system to investigate customer queries
- Dealing with accessibility requests
- Dealing with problems and challenges in a fast, effective, fair and consistent manner
- Providing support to the Ticketing Manager with the management of allocations for all stakeholders
- Building events and prices on the ticketing system, for sale through internal and external channels
- Liaising with internal teams and external suppliers as required, e.g. ticketing system provider, marketing agency, website provider, ticket financing provider, rewards partner, and using any tools provided by those suppliers to deal with queries.
- Match day duties:
- Ticket office – preparing for, setting up and dealing with matchday ticket sales, ticket collections and queries
- Checking Wi-Fi and access gates to ensure successful scanning operations
- Reconciling cash on a match day, supporting the Head of Ticketing with the closure of match day finance
- Responding to customer queries effectively, highlighting and escalating concerns as necessary.
- Demonstrating best working practices in all duties and comply with all company policies, processes, and procedures
- Dealing with any special projects as and when required, liaising with other departments as necessary.
Your skills and experience:
- 2+ years’ experience with Secutix, Ticketmaster Sport XR or similar bespoke software
- Excellent interpersonal and telephone skills
- Excellent standard of written English
- Confident in MS Excel, Word and Outlook
- Great attention to detail
- Self-starter, with drive, determination, and pro-active approach
- Flexible and positive attitude
- Motivated by a passion for quality and great service delivery
- Ability to provide excellent customer service, inspiring customer trust and confidence
- Ability to multi-task, think fast, and deliver solutions to customer and team requirements
- Ability to work well under pressure and adhere to pressured deadlines
- Ability to anticipate problems and offer solutions
- Ability to communicate at all levels
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave
- Company pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Ability to ballot for match tickets for home games
How to apply:
Candidates should apply for the post by submitting a full covering letter along with a CV. Applications to be sent to Sangita Asani, HR Manager, at [email protected]
Saracens positively welcomes and seeks to ensure we achieve diversity in our workforce and that all job applicants and employees receive equal and fair treatment. We encourage applications from all candidates regardless of age, race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, religion, sexual orientation, disability, or nationality.
Disclaimer: due to the high volume of applications we receive, we reserve the right to close a vacancy earlier than the advertised date. This is to ensure our teams can manage application levels while maintaining a positive candidate experience. Once a vacancy has closed, we are unable to consider further applications, so please submit your application as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.