WHO WE ARE
The England and Wales Cricket Board is the national governing body for all cricket in England and Wales, supporting the game at every level – from grassroots to professional.
We know that Cricket is a force for good and makes an enduring impact on people’s lives. It provides great entertainment. It teaches important skills, both physical and social. It can help inclusion and social cohesion. It’s something for everyone to watch, play or enjoy, across genders, age, disability and diverse communities.
- Stronger As One Team – We are stronger together. We allow for individual strengths and beliefs but head in the same direction. We respect, support and really listen to each other along the way.
- Push New Boundaries – We are bold, brave and curious. We challenge and don’t settle. We forge the future whilst remembering our roots.
- Be The Best In The Game – On & Off The Pitch – We train hard. We strive to be our best to help the team be the best. We celebrate our victories and learn from our let downs.
- Passion For Play – We are here to inspire & be inspired. We are serious about what we do, but don’t take ourselves seriously. We enjoy the journey and have fun.
YOU’LL LOVE THIS JOB IF
- You are an organised, self-starter with a passion for delivering quality outcomes.
- You communicate confidently and effectively with stakeholders across all levels of business.
- You thrive under busy, variable and exciting environments where no two days are alike, coupled by an unshakable can-do attitude.
YOU’LL BE DOING
- Collaborating across key internal and external stakeholders to ensure the ticketing plan is fully understood and integrated e.g. venues, ECB.
- Running match day liaison with venue ticketing teams and revenue collection for locally sold tickets.
- Building a fully integrated plan with the selected ticketing partner agency and ensuring delivery of the agreed target milestones, events and sales.
- Collaborating with Communications to deliver a content plan across platforms to drive fan engagement and sales (e mail, website, social media, publications)
- Leading the development and day to day management of the Ticketing Team, leading people management and day to day delivery of agreed tasks to deliver the ticketing strategy and achieve agreed objectives.
- Liaising with the Legal Team to develop effective T&Cs which will be enforced throughout the process.
- Liaising with the Financial Team to ensure precise financial reconciliation of all ticket sales at any time.
- Maximizing the revenue by ensuring an updated ticketing inventory at any time.
- Ensuring all activities are based on insight, targeted at key fan groups, grounded in data and tracked with clear KPIs. This includes day to day liaison with the data insight partner.
- Strong good customer management skills and be able to direct and manage a team in a busy working environment.
- Ability to devise new ways of communicating with a diverse local and global audience.
- Extensive experience working within the ticketing industry.
- Excellent communication at all levels.
- Demonstrable organisational skills.
- Clear and effective decision making.
- Ability to work within high pressure situations.
- Competitive salary
- 25 days’ holiday
- Private medical insurance
- Non-contributory 8% pension
- Free on-site gym
- Subsidised canteen
- 30% discount on New Balance items
- Life assurance