MM! The Party Limited is the production company behind Björn Ulvaeus’ Mamma Mia! The Party, an immersive theatrical and dining experience, opening in August in a specially built venue in The O2.
Working within the Ticketing team, the role requires a ticketing professional with experience of live entertainment ticketing, ticketing processes and working with the extended sales force. This role is a key role within the ticketing and sales team, as the show looks to establish itself on the London entertainment scene.
The successful candidate will be required to demonstrate exceptional organisational skills, a high level of attention to detail and the ability to communicate clearly and effectively with colleagues at all levels.
Reports to: Director of Ticketing
Responsibilities – Working With The Director Of Ticketing
- Assist in the smooth daily operation of the Mamma Mia! The Party ticketing department;
- Processing groups’ reservations and sales through the Eventim ticketing system;
- Liaising with group organisers, ticket agents and third-party sales partners, delivering the highest levels of customer care;
- Produce accurate sales reports & provide sales intelligence at the weekly marketing meeting;
- Identify new opportunities for sales driving promotions and partners; build and maintain excellent relationships with relevant third parties;
- Monitor campaign activity and results;
- Assist in maintaining positive relationships with ticket agents and trade clients to ensure revenue & the event profile is maximised for each performance;
- Promotional evenings, events planning and management and ticket request management;
- Creating correspondence, meeting notes, and forms among other documents;
- Ensure the consistent and accurate reporting of daily sales, liaising with the Finance department, issuing reports and resolving discrepancies as required;
- Participate in departmental, production and company meetings;
- Manage in-house print stocks and requests for publicity materials;
- Representing Mamma Mia! The Party at industry and networking events;
- Responding to customers’ enquiries, overseeing the company’s generic contact mailboxes;
- Carry out any other duties that may arise to fulfil the main objectives of the post and the aims of Mamma Mia! The Party.
- Knowledge and understanding of Box Office and Ticketing operations, preferable in a theatre environment;
- Exceptional communication skills, together with meticulous attention to detail, the ability to show initiative, enthusiasm and a sense of humour;
- Ability to work to own initiative and strict deadlines, with the ability to juggle and prioritise tasks;
- Creative, energetic and enthusiastic; able to work under pressure in a busy and constantly changing environment whilst delivering a highly professional service;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Programs