Michael Cassel Group is a live entertainment company formed to produce the world’s greatest musical & theatrical productions. We are seeking a proactive and analytical Ticketing Manager to join our growing team in Sydney.
Our ideal candidate will have significant ticketing experience and demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects. A highly organised person with a strong attention to detail and a track record of working in a collaborative, fast paced environment, would make you an ideal candidate.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will closely partner with the marketing, finance and production teams, and externally with box offices and various third-party sales partners, to ensure the seamless execution of ticketing operations and delivery.
Key responsibilities include:
- Daily analysis, reporting and implementation of yield management techniques for multiple theatre productions and concert tours
- Collaborating with box office and ticketing partners to ensure proper management of the ticketing system
- Initiating and implementing sales and ticketing strategy to proactively solicit and cultivate sales, setting goals and targets for each production and concert tour
- Implementing allocations and optimising sales channels to increase international and interstate sales
- Facilitating company wide and partner ticketing reporting
- Developing release schedules for initial inventory roll out, including any appropriate pre-sales and priority offers in collaboration with the marketing team
Your experience will demonstrate an extraordinary ability to manage complex ticketing programs across multiple productions, events or tours. To be successful in this role we would expect that you have had a minimum 5 years in a box office/ticketing related role. It is crucial that you have well-developed written and oral communication skills, and analytical abilities. An understanding of the live entertainment industry would be preferred.
For full details and to apply, visit www.michaelcassel.com/recruitment
You must have the legal right to live and work permanently in Australia to be considered for this position.