Sports Travel & Hospitality Limited (STH UK) is a leader in the provision of premium spectator experiences through unique and innovative travel, hospitality and sponsorship programmes at sporting events. With unparalleled expertise, STH put sport at the heart of everything they do to deliver a range of enhanced event experiences that enable spectators to fully engage with sports brands and immerse themselves in the event.
The Ticketing Manager, reporting to the Head of Ticketing will manage Ticketing across all STH UK Programmes. The role will also include involvement in other projects.
This role may require extensive overseas travel.
Key responsibilities for all STH UK programmes will include but are not limited to:
• To prepare complex ticket orders and manage event ticket inventory
• To manage ticketing strategies to maximise inventory and commercial returns
• To manage the allocation of event tickets by event, venue, package and ticket category, ensuring that the event ticket requirements meet ticket allocations and are operationally efficient and deliverable
• To manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders
• To negotiate best ticket inventory and allocations with external stakeholders
• Ensure contractual requirements to external stakeholders are reviewed and fulfilled
• Manage business requirements of ticketing system solutions & integrations across business teams
• Manage ongoing ticketing system solutions
• Appoint and manage suppliers and agencies where required
• Be aware of current ticketing technology and innovations that may be employed by STH to improve customer experiences and operational efficiencies
• Attend Stadium Tours as required
OPERATIONS AND CONTROLS:
• Manage ticketing event day operations inclusive of contact lead for ticketing enquires, information and data requests and issue resolution
• Manage the selection and appointment of couriers or fulfilment partners where required
• Manage the secure fulfilment of event tickets and production of hospitality accreditations / access passes
• Ensure orders have been confirmed & authorised before fulfilment
• Manage & monitor the fulfilment status of each package
• Manage all event day ticketing operations
COMMUNICATION AND REPORTING:
• Data management and creation across multiple systems; interpreting, analysing and manipulating data into a functional format for key stakeholders.
• To work with STH finance teams on continued risk-assessment, financial and inventory forecasting, sales and reconciliation to ensure accurate event reporting
PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience of ticketing systems & processes for global sporting events at multiple venues
• Experience of developing ticketing websites for a live online sales environment
• Experience in organising, managing and leading an office process in a secure environment
• Excellent written and oral communication, attention to detail & accuracy
• Analytical approach, good with numbers & spreadsheets
• Strong financial acumen and ability to work with ticket purchase & sales prices, payment schedules, exchange rates.
• Security conscious and observant
• Excellent knowledge and use of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
• Positive attitude with ‘can do’ approach. Flexible & adaptable to achieve departmental needs
• A passion for sport would be beneficial