TEG | MJR is owned by TEG, a leading global live entertainment, ticketing and technology business.
Our tours have stopped at hundreds of world-class event spaces, from stadium shows in New Zealand, castles in Wales and vineyard shows in Australia to open-air concerts under the stars in the Middle East.
To further support the growth in our concert operation, we own or operate multiple venues across the UK including Tramshed in Cardiff and The Mill in Birmingham.
TEG | MJR also owns Propaganda, the UK’s leading night club brand and Imagine This, the theatrical production company.
In a hugely exciting time of wide-scale growth for the company, we are looking for a Ticketing Manager to join our Ticketing team.
If successful, your responsibility will include:
- Manage the operational practices within the department regarding show setup; liaising with promoters, agents, venues and ticket outlets to build manifests, presale/onsale/offsale schedules and allocations/reallocations, in order to maximise ticket sales revenue.
- Ensure accurate, timely and efficient reporting and financial returns, reconciliation and accountability of Ticketing to relevant stakeholders.
- Ensure the upkeep of all ticketing-related systems; develop project plans and deliver projects to further develop such systems.
- Manage a department of Team Leaders and Assistants; including learning, development and ongoing appraisal to ensure that the needs of both individuals and the business are met.
- Managing relationships with key internal (Promoters, Finance, Marketing) and external (3rd party ticketing outlets) stakeholders and contribute to the budgeting, targeting, and forecasting processes to provide accurate projections.
- Negotiating new contractual deals and fee structures for all potential new sales outlets.
- Analysing tour sales and evaluating best practices for effective promotion of tours.
- Manage customer service including dealing with escalated customer issues directly.
- Ensure legal requirements of ticketing operations are met including GDPR and other Data Protection requirements, Health and Safety legislation and PCI DSS compliance.
We are looking for someone with:
- Experience of playing a leading role in the ticketing function in a live entertainment, arts, leisure or sport environment.
- Experience of staff management, supervision, motivation and training.
- Expertise in all front-end ticketing processes to maintain a self-sufficient ticketing operation.
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines in an often highly pressured environment.
- Experience of delivering financial information and statistical data.
If we’ve just described you, then please apply by sending your CV, cover letter and your salary expectations to: [email protected]
If you are successful in your application, you will be contacted via e-mail or phone and be invited to attend an interview.
Please note that due to the volume of applications and CVs that we receive, we may not be able to reply to every application.
No agencies at this time, please