Fixed term contract starting Spring 2021 to August 2022
In July 2022, England will host the UEFA Women’s European Championships after being awarded the right to host in December 2018. Having previously hosted the Tournament in 2005, the final will be staged at Wembley Stadium, seeing back-to-back men’s and women’s UEFA Euro Finals in 2021 and 2022.
16 teams will take part in 31 matches over 25 days of competition with approximately 650,000 tickets available for clients and spectators across 10 stadiums. 4 million viewers watched England’s semi-final in Holland 2017.
Approximately 80 staff, 1,500 volunteers and numerous suppliers will be contracted to deliver the Tournament. Our vision is to suitably mark the dawn of a new era for Football, to showcase and celebrate the women’s game and players, inspiring participation and growing new audiences. We will be READY for record audiences, ready to engage host cities & partners, to amplify the Women’s game and deliver operational excellence, all in an environment of equality.
This key role will deliver a Tournament Ticketing Strategy that maximises ticketing revenues and optimises attendance at all matches, providing value for money for all spectators in a safe and festive environment.
The Ticketing Manager will be responsible for the implementation of the UEFA Women’s EURO 2022 Ticketing Operations Plan across all 10 venues.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage an effective working relationship between the Local Organising Structure (LOS) and UEFA to deliver a ticketing website, provide customer support, provide management information etc.
- Develop the solutions strategy for a group sales process including ticket distribution and customer relationship management.
- Establish and manage close working relationships with venue and event operations to ensure that the selected venues are mapped out and managed efficiently.
- Deliver match day operations at each venue, including the set-up of any ticketing facilities and implementation of a ticket resolution service to satisfy customer needs.
- Liaise with the relevant safety & security services and access control teams to facilitate safe entry to each venue.
- To be responsible for the designation of ticketing areas and seating plans for tournament target groups in order to ensure a smooth delivery of the venue seating areas.
- Work with UEFA to understand, agree and manage client group tickets allocations/distribution – sponsors, teams, VIPs, scouts etc.
- Support the development of a Hospitality Operations Plan, including the naming and definition of premium packages as well as the identification of the respective inventory.
- Work collaboratively with all LOS departments to ensure effective delivery of all aspects of the ticketing strategy, including a successful domestic marketing campaign, fill-the-seats tactics and a Community schools’ week.
- Complete the necessary reporting requirements in the planning phase, on match days and in a post-tournament report.
What we can offer you:
- An exciting and challenging role within a changing, dynamic and world-renowned sports organisation.
- Attractive benefits and a competitive salary for the right candidate.
The Football Association Group promotes inclusion and diversity, and welcomes applications from everyone. If you have any particular requirements in respect of the recruitment or interview process please mention this in your covering letter.