The City of Liverpool is host to the World Gymnastics Championships in 2022 at the M&S Bank Arena from 29 October to 6 November 2022, where it will welcome more than 550 gymnasts from 75 countries to the event.
The Championships represent the pinnacle of elite artistic gymnastics competition and the 2022 event will be see the first three placed teams qualify for the 2024 Olympic Games.
The atmosphere is sure to be electric as athletes go head-to-head in displays of poise, power, precision and artistry over nine action-packed days.
The team behind the event are passionate and committed to being part of staging the greatest ever World Gymnastics Championships in Liverpool in 2022.
We are looking for a Ticketing Manager to join our team and to maximize ticket sales, revenues and attendances.
A comprehensive ticketing strategy has been developed through initial consultancy work; producing the ticket sales products and route-to-market.
We are looking for tenders from individuals/companies who can clearly demonstrate meeting the following key selection criteria:
- Demonstrable experience of working with international sporting partners/federations (preferably to a World or Olympic Games level).
- A strong track record of delivering a ticketing and operational strategy, including experience of managing on-sales and enhancing the spectator experience through innovation.
- Experience of developing relationships for other commercial opportunities such as merchandise and sponsorship.
- Experience of reporting sales data to Board level and developing systems to provide insights which contribute to ongoing customer understanding.
- A work plan that outlines; key work streams, delivery and milestones.