- Join the prestigious MSO!
- Full-Time Permanent Opportunity
- Attractive staff benefits!
Established in 1906 the Melbourne Symphony Orchestra (MSO) is not only Australia’s oldest orchestra, but one of the country’s most forward-looking major arts institutions. It currently engages over 2.5 million people through live and recorded broadcasts and performs live to more than 300,000 people annually, in concerts ranging from performances at its home, Hamer Hall at Arts Centre Melbourne, to its annual free concerts at Melbourne’s largest outdoor venue, the Sidney Myer Music Bowl. The MSO presents innovative and engaging programs to audiences of all ages across Victoria through its Education and Community Engagement initiatives.
The MSO website: www.mso.com.au is a rich source of information regarding the Company, the current performance season and latest news.
About the role
An exciting opportunity is available for a Ticketing Operations & Insights Lead on our Sales & Marketing team, on a full-time ongoing basis with a start date of May 2022. This role is also open to candidates looking to work remotely.
As Ticketing Operations & Insights Lead, you will play a critical role in coordinating ticketing operations system management, customer analysis and sales reporting. You will act as an internal champion/super user for the MSO’s CRM system, Tessitura
This is an exciting time to be joining the MSO and a fantastic opportunity for a passionate ticketing professional. Working closely within a dedicated team, this role will be well suited to someone looking to make a positive contribution to a much-loved cultural icon.
The successful applicant will possess the following:
- Significant experience using Tessitura to provide creative ticketing solutions, including but not limited to event and package building (including package rollovers)
- Experience in a Box Office/ticketing role within an entertainment/arts subscription-based environment
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Commitment towards delivering quality customer experiences
- A passion for data mining
- Advanced Excel skills
- Well-developed interpersonal and organisational skills
- Strong communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure to achieve deadlines
- Understanding of the dynamics of working for a performing arts organization
If you are interested in applying for this role, please submit a current resume and cover letter to Alex Fitzgerald, People and Culture Business Partner at email@example.com
A detailed Position Description can be found on our Careers Website. Any questions can be directed to Alex Fitzgerald, People and Culture Business Partner at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications Close: 11.59pm Sunday 15th May 2022
MSO is an Equal Opportunity Employer. MSO is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, colour, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital or disability status. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.