The Football Association (The FA) is the governing body of football in England. We are responsible for promoting and developing the game at all levels; from grass roots through to the professional game, The FA Cup and the England International teams, and has two core assets: Wembley Stadium and St George’s Park.
- Manage ticketing operations for events delivered by The FA Group and associated Event Owners.
- FA Group Ticketing will provide tailored services for many clients, including The FA and external event owners. The post holder will manage client accounts to ensure all event owners requirements are met, in accordance with service level agreements.
- Liaise with event holders on ticket pricing and categorisation strategies. Create ticket inventories in consultation with event holders and appropriate authorities.
- Ensure the ticketing policies of each event holder are adhered to.
- Ensure the ticketing system is accurately configured, and secure for each event.
- Resource and deliver an event day service including ticket sales, box office collections and handling customer service issues.
- Ensure all sales channels are being utilised efficiently to maximise sales.
- Ensure the effective, timely and secure allocation of the printing and dispatch of tickets to stakeholders.
- Ensure the secure collection and accounting of revenue whilst providing timely reconciliations for each event
- Provide accurate reporting and analysis for event holders and FA management.
- Deliver exemplary service to both customers and event holders.
- Executes additional tasks as required in order to meet FA Group changing priorities.
- Proven ability and experience of delivering ticketing systems/processes
- Experience of coaching, mentoring and leading others in a team
- Experience of understanding and interpreting event budgets
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Experience of working across events at multipurpose venues
- Strong financial skills
- Experience of working effectively with internal and external service providers and statutory agencies
- Have an understanding of applying health and safety practises in the events industry
What We Can Offer You
- An exciting and challenging role within a changing, dynamic and world-renowned sports organisation.
- Attractive benefits and a competitive salary for the right candidate.
The Football Association Group promotes inclusion and diversity, and welcomes applications from everyone. If you have any particular requirements in respect of the recruitment or interview process please mention this in your covering letter.