Do you have a passion for for live events? Are you a highly skilled ticketing professional with a strong understanding of entertainment ticketing systems? We want to hear from you
We have a position available for a Ticketing Operations Manager to join Sydney’s next great theatre, Sydney Coliseum Theatre at West HQ. Featuring striking architecture and exquisite interiors, the multi-mode Sydney Coliseum Theatre is the first of its kind in the rapidly growing region of Greater Western Sydney. Located within the exciting dining, health, accommodation and entertainment destination of West HQ, 5 minutes from the apex of the M7 and M4, Sydney Coliseum Theatre is well positioned to welcome entertainment lovers from Sydney and beyond.
About the role:
This role will be responsible for providing quality ticketing service to Sydney Coliseum Theatre Hirers. This role will work closely with the ticket agency to deliver and validate all details required for an event to go on sale including pre-sale and general sale, seating builds, allocations and capacities, event copy and pricing.
Key areas of responsibility include:
- Ensure that all seat inventory is configured and built correctly, validated and working to full capacity to enable the sale of all ticketing products.
- In close liaison with hirers and relevant parties, manage seating holds and releases, ticket pricing and fees to optimise sales, operational efficiencies and organisational priorities.
- Work with the FOH Manager during events for all ticketing operational matters including resolution of seating/ticketing issues and operation of scanning systems and equipment.
- Work with the PR/Marketing teams on VIP/Opening Nights to develop efficiencies surrounding ticket distribution, collection, notifications and resolution of issues arising during the event.
- Work closely with the relevant stakeholders to contribute to well targeted and effective marketing strategies.
- Work with the Marketing team to design and implement campaign strategies to optimise inventory and revenue for events
Someone with demonstrated experience in a ticketing role with a strong understanding of ticketing terminology and entertainment ticketing systems. You will be able to build and manage strong stakeholder relationships and solve complex problems quickly. You will be commercially minded with a collaborative working approach.
What will you need to be considered?
- Experience in ticketing, from build through to settlement, ideally in a theatre of similar environment, using computerised systems at a sophisticated level
- Experience in the live events theatre industry
- Robust data management and analytical skills with a commercial focus.
- Ability to build positive relationships and consult, negotiate and communicate with broad range of people
- Self-motivated, confident and energetic
- The ability to work varied hours including; mornings, afternoons, nights, weekends and public holidays, in keeping with event needs.
- Understanding of best practice/ latest trends in theatre and ticketing processes
- Full Australian work rights
- Current RSA (or willing to obtain one) is essential
What we can offer you
- A complimentary meal provided in our fully catered staff room
- Complimentary gym membership
- Discounted purchases across the business, including, personal training sessions, learn to swim or gymnastics classes, stays at Novotel Sydney West HQ, corporate health fund
- Ongoing support and training
- Free parking
Please include a Resume in your application to give us an idea of your skills and experience.