Ashton Gate Stadium is a unique sports and entertainment business with the core aim of providing integral support services to ensure the sustainability of Stephen Lansdown’s sporting group of companies which includes Bristol Sport, Bristol City, Bristol Bears, Bristol Flyers Basketball and each of their respective community charities.
Our Ideal Candidate
We are looking for someone who can develop strategic and operational plans for the department, managing execution and measuring results as well as implementing strong people development approaches within the department, ensuring consistent leadership behaviours, supported by a coaching culture. We are looking for someone who has initiative ideas to ensure that people have opportunity to grow and develop.
What are the main Responsibilities?
• The Ticketing and Revenue Manager will be responsible for creating and building all ticketed games and events across the estate onto the ticketing system accurately and within tight deadlines.
• Undertake pricing and ticketing management, marketing analysis and forecasting.
• This role will be accountable for the culture within the department, ensuring a collective desire to deliver market leading Customer Excellence.
• Pro-active development of strong relationships with Key Stakeholders, both within Customer Service and across the 11 brands of the organisation, ensuring clear communication and effective ways of working are developed and maintained.
• Ensuring delivery of ‘on target’ Operational Performance across the range of processing and administrative duties, ensuring customer and commercial KPIs are met at all times.
• Previous Management experience within a Ticketing, Revenue Management or Customer Service environment
• Logical and analytical, with a methodical approach to problem-solving
• Solution-focused, with ability to prioritise
• Persistent and resilient under pressure