Ticketing Services Manager
Full-Time (35 Hours)
Includes some evening and weekend working during the cricket season
Competitive salary + benefits
We are currently looking for a Ticketing Services Manager to support the Head of Ticketing and Hospitality Sales in achieving sales and revenue targets, whilst ensuring the best possible customer journey and customer service for all of our customers for events at Emirates Old Trafford.
Emirates Old Trafford, home of Lancashire Cricket is an award-winning world-class. It is recognised as one of the UK’s most prestigious venues for sport, business, leisure and entertainment with a capacity of up to 50,000 people for concerts; 24,000 for international cricket matches; meetings and events spaces for up to 2,000 delegates; a four-star hotel with 150 rooms; and an on-site Caffè Nero.
The venue has played host to some of the world’s biggest sporting events, including six ICC Cricket World Cup fixtures in 2019, Ashes test matches, international fixtures and world class concerts, including The Killers, Harry Styles and the Red Hot Chili Peppers in 2022. It’s a unique place to build a career where no two days are ever the same!
- Manage, lead and coach all members of the existing Ticket Office team.
- Manage the match day ticketing operation regarding sales, collections and customer services.
- Delivering sales initiatives alongside all commercial aspects of the Club to maintain and in-time increase targets.
- Ensuring that any information to customers and colleagues is delivered accurately.
- Stakeholder management with colleagues and third-party services.
- Be a real champion for innovation within and for the team and club.
- Deal with customers in a friendly and helpful manner, representing the club positively, ensuring that all Ticketing staff do likewise.
- Produce sales reports as required by ECB, Lancashire Cricket Management, Marketing and Finance departments.
- Experience of working within a major ticketing function
- Understanding of how a venue works in relation to ticketing.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Customer service focused.
- Excellent team leadership and management skills.
- Strong understanding of reporting processes and how best to communicate such information.
- Holiday allowance increasing with service
- 2 x standard Lancashire Cricket season memberships
- Social events throughout the year
- Fitness classes, table tennis club and yoga, along with Wellbeing support and initiatives
- Basic contributory pension scheme with option to join enhanced pension scheme, including life assurance, after 3 months service
- Optional health cash plan scheme
- Discounts at the Lancashire Cricket Official Store, Trafford Cricket Centre, Hilton Garden Inn Emirates Old Trafford, Caffè Nero and with the Club’s partners
- Free parking
We look forward to hearing from you if you have skills that support our future vision. Lancashire Cricket is an equal opportunities organisation, and we are committed to providing new opportunities and striving for greater diversity.
It is a priority for Lancashire Cricket to ensure our Club appropriately reflects the wider communities across the North West and we would welcome applications from individuals with the appropriate skills and experience that can also enhance our current diversity mix at the Club.
We welcome applications from all ages and backgrounds and are looking for candidates who can contribute diversity of representation and thinking to Lancashire Cricket.