Ticketing Services Manager
Competitive Salary + Benefits
Emirates Old Trafford, home to Lancashire Cricket, is an award-winning, world-class venue for sport, business, and leisure and entertainment. Over the last decade, the venue has undergone a transformational redevelopment with events spaces for up to 2,000 delegates: a four star Hotel, Hilton Garden Inn with 150 rooms and an on-site Caffè Nero.
Emirates Old Trafford has played host to some of the world’s biggest sporting events, including in 2019 six ICC Cricket World Cup fixtures, Ashes Test Matches and a renowned entertainment venue with Ariana Grande’s ‘One Love Manchester’ concert, Beyonce, Rhianna, Foo Fighters and more. A venue where no one day is the same switching between sport and entertainment.
We are currently looking for a Ticketing Services Manager to support the Head of Ticketing and Hospitality Sales in achieving sales and revenue targets and to ensure the best possible customer journey and customer service for Lancashire Cricket Members and other customers in respect of all ticket, membership and hospitality products and services for events at Emirates Old Trafford.
- Manage the Ticket Office resource in respect of full time, casual and ticketing provider staff on match days and non-match days.
- Manage the match day ticketing operation regarding sales, collections, telephone enquiries, customer services and the Members’ Ticketing Point.
- Work closely and pro-actively with the Marketing department to ensure accurate communication of all available ticket and membership products and deliver suitable sales initiatives.
- Responsible for ensuring that our Call Centre (currently supplied by Quay Tickets) have all the latest ticket and membership information to be able to service fans.
- Act as the Club’s main point of contact with the ticketing provider’s Account Manager (currently SecuTix).
- Work closely with the HGI Hotel to ensure room bookings and associated tickets are processed and made available for collection in adequate time.
- Manage and drive the sales of all ticket products (excluding premium and hospitality products) and memberships in an innovative way, with an emphasis on commercially focused, customer-focused and efficient processes.
- Play a key role in the implementation of the ticket sales plan across domestic and international cricket, and other events, utilising appropriate techniques including identifying new audiences, developing existing audiences and upselling of other products.
- Manage refunds and complimentary ticket requests on the ticketing system.
- Act as the Club’s main point of contact with the ECB regarding ticketing for the Hundred tournament and ensure the ticketing operations from on sale through to match day are managed effectively.
- Deal with customers in a friendly and helpful manner, representing the club positively, ensuring that all Ticketing staff do likewise.
- Ensure the various customer journeys to purchase tickets are exemplary and evolve to meet the business and customers’ needs.
- Ensure accurate ticket and membership sales reconciliation is carried out as required by the business, working closely with the finance department.
- Produce sales reports as required by ECB, Lancashire Cricket Management, Marketing and Finance departments.
- Knowledge of ticket sales processes, ticketing system functionality and provision of ticketing services by an agent.
- Experience of working within a major ticketing function.
- Understanding how a venue works in relation to ticketing.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Customer service focused.
- Excellent team leadership and management skills.
- Experience of team coaching and support.
- Strong understanding of reporting processes and how best to communicate such information.
- Attention to detail.
What we offer
· Company Pension Scheme, Life Assurance
· Wellbeing support and wellbeing programmes
· Social and sporting activities
· Annual leave which increases with service
· Hilton benefits for yourself, family and friends through Hilton Honors
· Discount on hotel room and food and beverage
Take a look at the Job Description and if you have the relevant skills and experience and wish to apply for this role please send your CV with current salary details to Alex Bullough, Recruitment and Training Manager, Lancashire Cricket at [email protected] Closing date for applications is Friday 8th October 2021. Lancashire Cricket’s ambition is to work towards promoting a more inclusive environment, which attracts all candidates and signals our commitment to celebrate and promote diversity.