- Permanent FT role in a leading sporting organisation
- Manage Cricket Australia’s end-to-end ticketing operations
- Flexible Location
Here’s the deal…
We’re looking for a driven Ticketing Specialist to join our Broadcast & Commercial team. We’re looking for someone who is a customer service expert and is looking to further themselves in a high paced environment.
Reporting to the Team Leader, Ticketing Operations you’ll be responsible for delivering exceptional event experiences and you will pride yourself on managing the end-to-end ticketing operations.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a purpose driven organisation. Uniting and inspiring communities through Cricket is our culture, and we’ve never been prouder of the role our people play in making Cricket a sport for all Australians.
About the role
Your key responsibilities will include:
– Ongoing inventory management to maximise opportunities to sell products.
– Meet or exceed sales targets and budget.
Deliver Ticket Operations
– Management of event builds including all pricing, products, venue configurations, inventory management and holds, any relevant security/safety overlays, and ensure accuracy is maintained throughout the sales cycle.
– Venue and ticket agent liaison for all event builds and ticketing services.
– Ensure all operational ticketing aspects of events are in place including staffing of box offices (where required), signage, holds and key information is provided to relevant stakeholders.
– Management of ticket operations on event days, in person or remotely, as required.
Deliver Exceptional Service
– Drive and maintain strong, mutually beneficial relationships with key stakeholders and customers.
– Customer service standards delivered at all times.
– Strong understanding of all venues and product offerings to assist customers.
Sales & Attendance Reporting
– Pre match, at match and post-match sales and attendance reporting, as required.
– Previous experience within the ticketing industry, and familiarity with ticketing software (Ticketek Aspect, PCi/TM Host &/or TM Arctics)
– A knowledge of venue setups and event builds relating to the allocation of tickets
– A proven ability to build rapport and relationships with stakeholders
– Outstanding customer service skills
– Excellent organisation skills and ability to manage multiple priorities
– Outstanding attention to detail
Sound like you? Let’s do this!
The work we do across Australian Cricket stretches across the sporting and entertainment industries – which means there are all kinds of opportunities for bright-minded, passionate and friendly people.
Cricket’s a sport for all Australians and our workplace reflects that. To deliver the best services and to achieve our vision of being a sport for all Australians, we strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with disability, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, and LGBTIQ+ people.
Vaccinations for our workers provide a key contribution to getting Cricket on, and keeping our players, workers and fans safe this summer. In order to support this, Cricket Australia is mandating vaccinations for all of their employees and will be asking about vaccination status as part of our employment process.
At Cricket we are committed to providing a safe environment for everyone involved in our sport including children.
We work flexibly and offer extensive employee benefits including a range of discounts from fashion and travel to groceries and electronics! Salary packaging options and discounts with our corporate partners. We also have an 5 extra days off a year!
If you want to learn more about how we play then apply now – we are looking forward to meeting you!
Please submit your resume & cover letter outlining your experience meeting the key criteria by 5pm, Tuesday 28 June 2022.