An opportunity has arisen to join the Business Services team at Epsom Downs Racecourse as a Ticketing Support Administrator.
The role will see the individual responsible for ensuring that our Ticketing Platforms are setup, configured & maintained to optimize effectiveness. The successful individual must possess excellent communication skills, have an eye for detail, be customer service focused and have experience of software platforms and their administration.
Other key duties include but are not limited to:
- ensure that all requests for support and setup are logged in the helpdesk platform in a diligent and professional manner and are resolved in priority order
- undertake the setup of events, offers and promotions with regard to user requests as well as industry and internal best practice guidelines
- provide technical lead on support on our access control platforms
- develop knowledge and understanding of the ticketing platform in order to provide 3 line support including configuration/administrative tasks, undertake user training & mentoring sessions and provide event support
- co-ordination and production of all user guides, systems and setup documentation
- provide the technical lead on supporting the ticketing platform, both remotely and through on site assistance
- work with Marketing, Ticketing and Finance teams to support their use of the platform
- develop skills and experience with in the ticketing industry by undertaking research and visits to other sports and ticketing organisations
The role will involve travel between the Group’s racecourses and Jockey Club Services customers with possible overnight stays included. A full driving licence and access to a car is required for this position.
If you think you have the drive and determination to succeed in this great opportunity, please apply before the closing date 11th June 2019. We reserve the right to bring forward the closing date if we receive a large number of suitable applications.
The Jockey Club is an equal opportunities employer