Location: Central Birmingham, UK
Division: Ticketmaster Sport – Tournaments
Line Manager: Operations Manager – Tournaments
Contract Terms: 11 months fixed term contract, 40 hours per week
Ticketmaster Sport Tournaments division provides ticketing services to an increasing number of international sporting tournaments and events. Our services have been employed to provide a ticketing solution for the Birmingham 2022 Commonwealth Games taking place at 15 venues, including the NEC precinct, across the West Midlands in 2022. As part of our project delivery team for this event we are recruiting a dedicated Ticketing Systems Assistant.
The Ticketing Systems Assistant will co-ordinate and implement the delivery of Ticketmaster’s ticketing systems for the Birmingham 2022 Commonwealth Games working closely with the Ticketing Systems Manager.
You will be responsible for operating and configuring the ticketing system alongside the local organising committee to enable the provision of a world class ticketing service to Birmingham 2022 customers.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Working with the client and Ticketmaster product teams to input into the authoring of ticketing system requirements
- Providing advice and guiding ticketing operations using your knowledge and experience of delivering major events and tournaments
- Working with local 3rd party partners to implement systems and operational solutions.
- Assist in the creation of user guides and documentation to aid systems use by local team members and key clients
- Create and validate venue seating plans.
- Support user acceptance testing of all solutions with Ticketmaster, local partners and Birmingham 2022.
- Contribute to the master project plan and report task progress.
- Configure and implement ticketing systems for each phase of the project.
- Assist in the co-ordination of installation and support for tournament time access control and ticket office systems
- Contribute to Ticketmaster’s Corporate Social Responsibility commitment by being actively involved in activities which spotlight Birmingham 2022 and have a positive impact on the local society.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW (or TECHNICAL SKILLS)
- Experienced in delivering scale multi-venue ticketing operations ticketing event projects
- Skilled in the implementation and operation of Ticketing systems. Knowledge of the Ticketmaster Sport XT platform is advantageous.
- Excellent communication skills and persuasive in gaining agreement between all team members
- English language essential.
YOU (BEHAVIOURAL SKILLS)
- Time management – working with the team to deliver the project on time within agreed timeframes
- Accountability – Take ownership and ensure that Ticketmaster obligations are met with client satisfaction.
- Integrity – Ensure that tasks are carried out professionally.
- Teamwork – Work with the client, partner and Ticketmaster team to ensure a cohesive and inclusive collaboration.
- Communication – Be clear and concise in your communication to all project team members and stakeholders.
- Service Excellence – You must deliver the best possible service to our clients and customers.
- Calm – You should be able to work calmly and rationally under high-pressure situations.
- Flexible – You must be flexible in your working approach and in your working hours to enable you to work to our client and partners standards and requirements.
- Must be willing to travel to Ticketmaster Offices (Including potential international travel) to work with the relevant teams. Covid-19 guidelines dependent.
NOTE: To work from a Ticketmaster office, full COVID-19 vaccination will be required subject to any legally valid exemptions.
LIFE AT TICKETMASTER
We are proud to be a part of Live Nation Entertainment, the world’s largest live entertainment company.
Our vision at Ticketmaster is to connect people around the world to the live events they love. As the world’s largest ticket marketplace and the leading global provider of enterprise tools and services for the live entertainment business, we are uniquely positioned to successfully deliver on that vision.
We do it all with an intense passion for Live and an inspiring and diverse culture driven by accessible leaders, attentive managers, and enthusiastic teams. If you’re passionate about live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want to hear from you.
Our work is guided by our values:
Reliability – We understand that fans and clients rely on us to power their live event experiences, and we rely on each other to make it happen.
Teamwork – We believe individual achievement pales in comparison to the level of success that can be achieved by a team
Integrity – We are committed to the highest moral and ethical standards on behalf of the countless partners and stakeholders we represent
Belonging – We are committed to building a culture in which all people can be their authentic selves, have an equal voice and opportunities to thrive
We are passionate and committed to our people and go beyond the rhetoric of diversity and inclusion. You will be working in an inclusive environment and be encouraged to bring your whole self to work. We will do all that we can to help you successfully balance your work and homelife. As a growing business we will encourage you to develop your professional and personal aspirations, enjoy new experiences, and learn from the talented people you will be working with. It’s talent that matters to us and we encourage applications from people irrespective of their gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status or caring responsibilities.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE: FRIDAY 12TH NOVEMBER