Job no: 493158
Work type: Full time fixed-term
Location: Melbourne – CBD
- Play a proactive role in shaping the customer experience
- Full-time, fixed term role with flexible working arrangements
- Opportunity to work in one of Melbourne’s most iconic venues.
About the Role
As a Ticketing Systems Assistant you will create value for customers and presenters by implementing customer first ticketing solutions within the ticketing system and website.
Full-Time, 12-month fixed term position. Band 2.2.15 $62,901.25 plus super
- Provide day-to-day support to clients and the broader Ticketing Systems team, delivering sales reports and troubleshooting ticket build issues.
- Support the administration of ticket build set up, accurately representing event product and pricing details.
- Be a highly competent and specialist user of ACM’s ticket systems but not limited to; Tessitura, Ungerboeck and third-party ticketing systems.
- Work within established procedures in a time-pressured and deadline-driven environment and champion innovation and the utilisation of technology to achieve an integrated customer-centric experience.
- Maintain a customer first and collaborative culture.
About you (Key Criteria)
- Relevant and practical ticketing industry experience. Experience in the performing arts is not required
- High level of attention to detail in a time-pressured environment. Understanding of best-practice ticketing principles across a range of platforms, with the ability to learn and apply new approaches to achieve desired outcomes.
- Ability to multi-task with the capability to pivot where necessary.
- Ability to deliver a high level of customer service with a proactive approach to problem solving & conflict resolution.
- Skills and experience in the use of Tessitura is an advantage.
- Dependable written competency and demonstrated accuracy in data entry and the use of business systems, processes and applications.
For more details, please read the Position Description – Assistant, Ticketing Systems (fixed-term).pdf
Enjoy Team Member Benefits
As a valued member of our ensemble, you will enjoy:
- Flexible hybrid work arrangements
- Complimentary tickets
- Discounts at food & beverage outlets
- Discounted commuter benefits and onsite-parking
- Access to wellbeing activities and learning and development programs, and the Smiling Mind app.
- Free access to Employee Assistance Programs which includes specific support to our First Nations team members via their I-CARE program and providing specific counsellors for members of the LGBTQIA+ community and People of Colour.
Arts Centre Melbourne welcomes applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from diverse cultural backgrounds, Disabled and Deaf people, members of the LGBTQIA+ community and people of all ages.
We seek to provide workplace adjustments at all relevant stages of the recruitment process such as interpreters, alternative formats or other access supports. You can specify in the application form if you require any adjustments or please ask us at any stage. If you need to contact us about making workplace adjustments during the recruitment process, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please submit your resume together with a cover letter addressing the key criteria by 11:55pm on Tuesday, 19th April 2022. Early applications are encouraged as suitable candidates may be invited to attend an interview prior to the closing date.
Arts Centre Melbourne is committed to providing and maintaining a working environment which is safe and without risk to the health of its employees consistent with Arts Centre Melbourne’s obligations under the Occupational Health and Safety Act 2004 (Vic). Therefore, there is a requirement that all Arts Centre Melbourne employees in relevant roles be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in order to undertake duties outside of their homes. Prior to commencement of employment with Arts Centre Melbourne you will need to provide evidence that you are vaccinated against COVID-19 or have a valid medical exemption.
Employment at Arts Centre Melbourne is conditional upon the satisfactory completion of a National Police Check.
Applications are open to those with full working rights in Australia. Arts Centre Melbourne is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time