An entertainment, marketing & media company, Loud And Live performs at the intersection of music, sports, lifestyle and content development. Headquartered in Miami, FL, Loud And Live’s success is driven by the company’s passion to create engaging and technology embedded experiences for global audiences.
The Touring Manager will be responsible for planning and executing concerts, tours and special projects promoted by Loud and Live’s Entertainment division from an administrative, operational, marketing and logistics standpoint, making sure that all events are executed with the highest level of organization and quality possible in order to guarantee the best experience to all stakeholders. The Touring Manager will also be accountable for cost management and monitoring profitability goals throughout every concert.
ESSENTIAL AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Plan and coordinate the production of events and internal projects to ensure timely and accurate execution.
- Manage all budgetary elements and spend accordingly based on approved budget/P+L.
- Work closely with Marketing team to develop and implement marketing campaigns (Local buys, PR, promotional tours, etc.).
- Performs assigned project tasks and deliverables that meet identified requirements.
- Work in tandem with operations team to execute production, logistics and hospitality.
- Work cross-functionally to manage concerts, tours and campaigns.
- Serve as primary contact between Loud and Live Entertainment and artist/artist camp.
- Execute and implement ticket scaling as outlined in approved P+L; manage and adjust ticket scaling as necessary throughout live event campaign.
- Utilize established project management best practices and tools through all project phases.
- Researches and gathers information from project team regarding progress, concerns and/or issues (e.g., cost, schedule, deliverables) to produce periodic reports, charts, schedules, etc., per established processes and formats.
- Effectively communicates the perspectives of the project team concerning any workarounds, recovery plans, work scope changes, etc.
- Performs lessons learned analyses and compiles corrective actions for integration into future project plans.
- Work closely with NTR team to identify and establish key monetization opportunities.
- Responsible for general upkeep of ongoing tour activity logs.
- Troubleshoot all activation elements.
- Manage and oversee all third-party vendors.
- Prepare and maintain checklists.
- Billing, invoicing and keep track of accounts payables/receivables as they relate to assigned programs/events.
- Obtain vendor contracts and submit for internal legal review along with vendor follow up.
- Maintain detailed record of all expenses along with back-up.
- Prepare program binders, inclusive of required event/program documents.
- Responsible for performing additional related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business and/or a related field.
- Requires a minimum of 2 years of successful Entertainment experience.
- Good interpersonal skills, along with the ability to collaborate across entire organization along with being able to build relationships with external vendors and clients and work independently as well.
- Passionate individual willing to immerse him/herself in their work.
- Self-motivated with strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to work independently and effectively set priorities and deliver on time.
- Excellent communication skills: oral, written and listening.
- Deep understanding of the full lifecycle of a project
- Microsoft Office proficiency (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Bilingual in English and Spanish both written and verbal.
- Must be flexible when necessary; able and willing to explore and test new ways of doing things; must not remain set in ways to the detriment of the Company’s competitiveness
- Must show initiative and possess the ability to make decisions and solve problems quickly and effectively
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- 30% domestic travel and possibly 10% international travel