ocation: London UK/Flexible, with international travel
Division: UK/IE Operations / Ticketmaster Music
Line Manager: Manager, Ticketmaster Music Programmes UK
Contract Terms: Permanent, 40 hours per week
Ticketmaster Travel is a new ancillary service we are investing in to expand the fan experience & grow final basket sizes, driven by the Global Ticketmaster commercial team. You will work as part of an operational team in the UK working to support the day-to-day management of similar initiatives driven by the Ticketmaster Music division, layering in premium ticketing services into the tours and events the business puts on sale.
The successful candidate will be self-driven, analytical, highly organised, a pro at juggling multiple campaigns to tight deadlines.
You will support UK & Irish operations with the execution of delivering this exciting new product, whilst also working closely with our Global Commercial Division to implement & define best practices & support with growth initiatives/targets.
Ticketing and travel packaging background is desirable, operational experience essential.
This is a truly dynamic role, requiring you to work cross functionally & with partners and clients to drive strong outcomes for Ticketmaster, unblocking hurdles through organisation, dependability & relationship building.
In short, you will be the glue between every part of the packaging process, from allocation, to event build, pricing & post sale customer support, enabling operations to scale in line with sales growth.
This will be a huge opportunity for the right candidate to grow in the ticketing, live entertainment & travel space.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- You will oversee the end-to-end packaging process & delivery.
- You will conduct regular calls with key stakeholders, discussing pipelines, projects, challenges, and results, unblocking any operational barriers to new content activation.
- You will join up every part of the packaging process, as per, but not limited to, the below remit:
- Validation of allocation detail & confirmation with travel partner
- Uploading full pricing & allocation detail to TM & partner systems
- Distribution & coordination of travel partner assets for Marketing / Event Programming & finance teams for implementation
- Ownership of a weekly report that keeps all teams informed regarding the status of approved shows & how build on both TM & Partner side is tracking towards deadlines & SLAs
- Support with pre & post onsale marketing, supply & pricing optimisation
- Yield management of inventory levels through repricing, mark backs & manual repricing
- 2nd line post sale care, help solve & channel contact centre issues to relevant stakeholders
- You will audit hotel contraction & process to ensure TM has transparency on commercials and that partner agreements are being honoured as expected.
- You will regularly review and advise on how to refine process & product.
- You will own our ‘Standard Operating Procedure’, constantly tweaking as we grow, learn & refine processes.
- You will work closely with business development leads to activate & successfully execute new content opportunities.
- You will manage expectations of promoters & internal teams on feasibility of hotels for certain events.
- You will fire fight any operational challenges, including changes to events, hotels, partners, etc.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW (or TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS)
- Proven experience working in an operational role, driving business, and building relationships with internal & external stakeholders
- Experience in the accommodation & travel packaging industry – desired
- Knowledge of hotel contracting – desired
- Experience in Technology or Ecommerce company
- Excellent communication skills – with strong relationship building
- Outstanding organisational skills
- Advanced skills in Microsoft PowerPoint / Microsoft Excel
- Demonstrable ability in interpreting and analysing data
- Be able to present your data in a clear and compelling way
- Be able to work to tight deadlines
- Able to communicate and report to exec-level
- High level of attention to detail
- Extremely organised, and able to stick to schedule/timelines
- Experience working in the Ticketing industry
YOU (BEHAVIOURAL REQUIREMENTS)
- An enthusiasm for building and nurturing long standing relationships
- Goal oriented and hungry to establish and own the future success of your business
- Pro-active attitude – you must have the drive to go out and ensure our markets are getting the most from their ancillary revenue channels
- Communicative; the ability to converse Directors to Execs across multiple business units
- A rigorous approach to work, and an eye for detail
- Commercial sensibility and Business Acumen
- Self-starter, keen to make success of all opportunities & challenges that land your desk.
LIFE AT TICKETMASTER
We are proud to be a part of Live Nation Entertainment, the world’s largest live entertainment company.
Our vision at Ticketmaster is to connect people around the world to the live events they love. As the world’s largest ticket marketplace and the leading global provider of enterprise tools and services for the live entertainment business, we are uniquely positioned to successfully deliver on that vision.
We do it all with an intense passion for Live and an inspiring and diverse culture driven by accessible leaders, attentive managers, and enthusiastic teams. If you’re passionate about live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want to hear from you.
Our work is guided by our values:
Reliability – We understand that fans and clients rely on us to power their live event experiences, and we rely on each other to make it happen.
Teamwork – We believe individual achievement pales in comparison to the level of success that can be achieved by a team
Integrity – We are committed to the highest moral and ethical standards on behalf of the countless partners and stakeholders we represent
Belonging – We are committed to building a culture in which all people can be their authentic selves, have an equal voice and opportunities to thrive
We are passionate and committed to our people and go beyond the rhetoric of diversity and inclusion. You will be working in an inclusive environment and be encouraged to bring your whole self to work. We will do all that we can to help you successfully balance your work and homelife. As a growing business we will encourage you to develop your professional and personal aspirations, enjoy new experiences, and learn from the talented people you will be working with. It’s talent that matters to us and we encourage applications from people irrespective of their gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status or caring responsibilities.