Vice President of Hospitality
ABOUT ELEVATE SPORTS VENTURES:
Elevate Sports Ventures is a best-in-class sports and entertainment consulting firm, providing proven, innovative solutions to organizations across the international sports and entertainment landscape. Elevate provides thoughtful insights that empower sports teams, leagues, brands, venues, events and properties with comprehensive, revenue-driving solutions. Elevate’s unparalleled combination of agency and operating experience, along with proprietary products and solutions, maximizes efficiencies in Partnership Sales and Consulting; Hospitality Sales and Strategy; Brand Representation; Experiential Design; Feasibility and Revenue Consultation for New and Renovated Venues; Consumer Insights, Research, Strategy and Analytics; and more. Elevate boasts an active client roster of over 175 sports teams, brands, venues, events and properties from among the NFL, NBA, NHL, MLB, MLS, NWSL, professional US and international football, professional tennis, MMA, motorsports and horse racing, college athletics and more. For more information, follow Elevate on Twitter (@ElevateSV) and LinkedIn.
VICE PRESIDENT OF HOSPITALITY – OVERVIEW:
The Vice President of Hospitality will play a critical role in growing Elevate’s international business in Hospitality Sales and Service. This position will be responsible for generating new business, managing current clients, and ensuring clients’ objectives are being met. Our ideal candidate will have a wealth of experience on the team or property side, specifically in hospitality, and can understand and anticipate the unique and evolving needs of sports properties.
- Serve as the main point of contact for hospitality sales clients and help maximize and drive revenue at each client
- Be in office 4 days a week with top clients in London to grow relationships and drive progress on projects
- Consult and implement with clients their go-to-market revenue maximization strategies
- Find new ways for each project to generate more revenue for the host property
- Work with internal teams/leagues to develop strategic marketing and sales plans and ensure objectives are being met
- Generate and maintain progress reports for clients and senior leaders within the organization
- Identify areas of potential dissatisfaction, strategize course correction
- Act as a client advocate with a focus on improving the client experience
- Build and strengthen client relationships to achieve long-term partnerships
- Identify upsell, cross-sell, and renewal opportunities
- Apply your knowledge of marketing, hospitality sales, the sports and entertainment industry, and market trends to identify key prospects, obtain meetings with key decision makers, qualify leads and generate new business
The qualifications listed below represent the credentials necessary to perform the essential functions of this position. To be successful in this position, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
A. Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 10+ years of experience in Hospitality Sales, preferably for a sports team or venue
- Proven track record of developing and closing new business and meeting sales objectives
- Industry credibility which will allow quick access to key constituencies
- Exceptional client management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication, including presentation skills
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent negotiation and facilitation skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- In-depth knowledge of client servicing/ account management
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
- Must be located in or willing to relocate to London, UK
This position is open to all qualified candidates. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability in connection with the application process, you may contact us at HR@elevatesv.com.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity/veterans/disabled/ LGBT employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.