Audience Republic helps events sell more tickets. We’ve recently experienced some massive growth around virtual events.
Our customers are some of the largest (physical & virtual) events in the world — featuring artists like Justin Bieber, Post Malone, Elton John, RUFUS DU SOL, ODESZA, Flume, Marshmello.
We are fast growing technology startup in B2B SaaS, and have raised $3.3M from investors. Our team is based across Sydney, Los Angeles, London and Taiwan.
🔥 What will you do?
- As VP, Marketing you will own the marketing function and be responsible for the marketing across all stages of our B2B funnel. This includes acquisition, activation, retention, referral and revenue.
- Your goal will be to deliver (1) MQLs for our sales team; and (2) drive acquisition for our self service platform
- Work together with the Sales, Customer Success, Engineering & Product teams to create a compelling Go-To-Market plan that takes Audience Republic into its next phase of revenue growth.
- You will have full ownership of all our marketing activities from idea to execution, including content, seo, sem, paid social, organic social, PR and field marketing.
- Be responsible for ensuring we have appropriate assets created for the sales and customer success teams (sales decks, product overviews, case studies, proposals, etc)
- Identify new and innovative ways to generate leads and expand the top of our funnel; help iterate on existing strategies.
- Lead, grow, and inspire a high-performing marketing team that scales to match Audience Republic’s rapid growth
- The VP of Marketing will report directly to the CEO.
✅ You are someone who
- 8+ years of relevant experience in a marketing leadership position for a SMB B2B SaaS startup at Series A stage and beyond
- Demonstrated track record of delivering revenue-based results, balancing a data-driven marketing approach with knowledge of how to deliver an exceptional customer experience.
- A strong desire to be strategic, but also to execute yourself and get your hands dirty
- Experience in both setting strategy in addition to leading its execution.
- Experience successfully executing integrated marketing campaigns at scale.
- Combine the creative with the analytical, bringing campaigns to life and rigorously analysing performance, making immediate changes as needed.
- Comfortable diving into data to find solutions to complex problems.
- Exceptional project management, communication (written and verbal).
- Experience developing, managing and working with a geographically distributed team.
💜 Why you will love it here
- Work with a team of incredibly smart and AMBITIOUS people
- We use the absolute BEST software, tools & equipment to do our job
- We ONLY hire other smart, ambitious people who LOVE to learn and grow
- Your input will be absolutely CRITICAL to the success of the company in all areas – not just marketing success but across sales, customer success, product and engineering