Workforce and Planning Forecaster
Location: Manchester, United Kingdom
Division: Ticketmaster UK
Line Manager: Planning & Operations Manager
Contract Terms: Permanent, 40 hours a week
Reporting to the Planning & Operations Manager, this role will be responsible for planning and forecasting Ticketmaster’s contact volume across various workstreams within the Contact Centre.
The successful candidate will produce weekly contact forecasts.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Planning and maintaining accuracy of capacity plans, using historic data and campaign information to effect accurate forecasting.
- Determining optimised staffing levels required across all channels within the Contact Centre
- Monitor real-time productivity metrics and report concerns to operations and supervisory team, special projects as necessary; assists agents, supervisors and management with questions and requests.
- Analysing contact and channel volume history by tracking and trending telephony channel metrics, email, chat, social media to ensure proper planning, accurate resourcing, and workload identification
- Provide effective action on any unforeseen events or issues to ensure the customer experience has minimal effects.
- Design and embed standard planning models across the Enterprise to support various business areas in delivery of performance targets, (Forecast models, Capacity Plans) continually seeking ways to improve supply and demand wastage through challenge and innovation and provide cost effective and efficient recommendations to the senior leadership team.
- Additional duties in line with business needs and requirements.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Experience in the use of workforce planning tools
- Experience in design and development of dashboards/reports
- Experience in preparing and analysing Excel based workbooks for reporting purposes.
- Strong analytical and data analysis skills
- Experience in taking complex datasets and statistical analytical techniques to produce actionable outputs.
- Able to create capacity plans to clearly identify resource requirements
- Experience of using Zendesk (desirable)
- A strong collaborative ability to interact, influence and present to operational leaders
- Has an inquisitive mind and proactive nature, will think innovatively, creatively and challenge existing processes when reviewing procedures or approaching problems
- Makes decisions in a timely manner, considering both the immediate and long-term consequences, applying logic in all instances
- Responds with flexibility, positivity and resilience when faced with multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity, or rapid change
- Business awareness and an agile approach
- Organises time effectively and plans for future needs.
- Seeks to understand the business environment in which we operate and stays abreast of issues and events that have an impact on the business and industry.
- Displays ability to learn, change, and innovate.
- Promotes a positive and friendly culture and demonstrates ethical behaviour.
LIFE AT TICKETMASTER
We are proud to be a part of Live Nation Entertainment, the world’s largest live entertainment company.
Our vision at Ticketmaster is to connect people around the world to the live events they love. As the world’s largest ticket marketplace and the leading global provider of enterprise tools and services for the live entertainment business, we are uniquely positioned to successfully deliver on that vision.
We do it all with an intense passion for Live and an inspiring and diverse culture driven by accessible leaders, attentive managers, and enthusiastic teams. If you’re passionate about live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want to hear from you.
Our work is guided by our values:
Reliability – We understand that fans and clients rely on us to power their live event experiences, and we rely on each other to make it happen.
Teamwork – We believe individual achievement pales in comparison to the level of success that can be achieved by a team
Integrity – We are committed to the highest moral and ethical standards on behalf of the countless partners and stakeholders we represent
Belonging – We are committed to building a culture in which all people can be their authentic selves, have an equal voice and opportunities to thrive
We are passionate and committed to our people and go beyond the rhetoric of diversity and inclusion. You will be working in an inclusive environment and be encouraged to bring your whole self to work. We will do all that we can to help you successfully balance your work and homelife. As a growing business we will encourage you to develop your professional and personal aspirations, enjoy new experiences, and learn from the talented people you will be working with. It’s talent that matters to us and we encourage applications from people irrespective of their gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status or caring responsibilities.