An experienced sponsorship professional with a proven track record of directing high profile, complex partnerships across multiple properties. You’ll be described by those who know you as consultative, insightful, effective, passionate and business minded.
You will already have strong experience in directing best in class partnerships and are ready to take the next step into a senior position in Live Nation’s high-profile Marketing Partnerships department.
This position leads the relationship and activities of some of Live Nation UK’s key marketing partners and will be responsible for maximizing the value of these relationships.
These long-term partnerships are the cornerstone of our sponsorship business spanning all Live Nation assets from festivals and venues to ticket access programmes.
These accounts require meticulous Account Management to maintain excellent standards year-round, guiding the partnership strategically through a busy festival season and ‘always on’ ticketing and venue rights.
Superior knowledge, expertise and vision for your partnerships will mean you are the natural driving force, leading and influencing regular business updates with the brand and internally with the Marketing Partnerships senior leadership team.
Ultimately – you will strengthen Live Nation’s position as a key strategic resource for our partners’ business while spotting opportunities for growth and expansion.
- Manage a small portfolio of key clients across multiple categories
- Continuously strengthen day-to-day client relationships through exceptional client service, detailed knowledge of client’s industry and business, impeccable delivery and client engagement
- Develop and maintain relationships with key Live Nation teams to ensure the desired program delivery and results for clients
- Manage and direct an Account Manager
- Provide direction for your team in terms of program execution, resource deployment, program recaps and reporting, and special projects/initiatives
- Develop detailed understanding of client’s business and identify opportunities for business and/or brand growth through entertainment marketing programs
- Oversee contractual agreements including negotiations/renegotiation, deal structure, contract development and ultimately the delivery of the contract
- Oversee the financial management of client relationships including budgets, invoicing, and other relevant financial activities while optimising program performance
- Assist clients in achieving ROI goals that will ensure maximum renewal opportunity
- Foster an environment which is team-oriented and in which the exchange of ideas among staff is encouraged
- Function as key advisor, decision-maker and member of senior management team
- Explore new technologies, marketing trends, and data & analytics practices to add value to clients
- Identify opportunities to engage internal resourcesRequirements
Competencies/ Skills / Knowledge / Experience
- Superior project management skills including managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- A proactive, collaborative and organised working style
- Proven ability to work calmly and efficiently under pressure
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Flexible, fast learner