Audience View is one of the largest global ticketing companies with clients in N America and the UK. Started 20 years ago with a passion for an industry and a belief that there’s got to be a better way. We’ve grown and changed over the years, but we still believe there’s always a better way.Through innovative technology, popular consumer brands and unique support tools, we’ve created an ecosystem that helps businesses manage their events,seamlessly. We live and focus on four core values:
- We are people first.
- We are innovative.
- We are results driven.
- We are transparent.
AudienceViewis made up of people who believe wholeheartedly in the power and magic of live events. If you feel the same way, you’rein the right place.
Come transform live entertainment with us.
AudienceView is in search of a high-performing Account Executive who is responsible for creating, managing and closing new business opportunities within a defined territory or cohort. This person must demonstrate all the behaviors associated with a high performance sales culture, specifically prospecting for new business, developing a target account list, along with collaborating with our marketing and support teams to deliver results against a quota. We are specifically looking for someone with experience selling SaaS products and who has a passion for the live events industry.
Our working environment is collaborative and every team member is expected to do their part. Our momentum and expectations have not slowed down whatsoever due to the pandemic and expect our business to become even busier as the live events industry reopens. We are looking for someone who knows how to roll up their sleeves and do what it takes to hit their quota while always acting as a team player in support of our company goals.
- Exceed activity, pipeline, and revenue goals on a quarterly basis
- Continually build pipeline of new business and follow through on assigned leads
- Become knowledgeable about AudienceView, our products and services and how we help drive client success.
- Understand the performing arts and live event industry while developing a handle on the competitive landscape
- Conduct discovery calls, presentations, and demos with prospects
- Develop and manage relationships with prospects and accounts throughout your territory
- Demonstrate and sell value to key stakeholders within the accounts during fast moving and complex sales cycles
- Work in a team structure which consists of other sellers, sales engineers, sales enablement and marketing teammates
- Track all opportunity and customer details including close date, stage, next steps, and forecasting in Salesforce
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience selling to director/VP level leaders
- 2+ years of software selling experience; SaaS experience preferred
- 1+ years outbound prospecting experience a plus
- Track record of success selling into mid-market companies
- Technically savvy; thorough understanding of a related technology
- Proficiency using Salesforce.com
- Skilled in virtual presentations, online web demos, remote sales processes
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
Why work at AudienceView
- We’re a global leader in live events technology. As the essential partner to get live events discovered, attended and remembered, we help our clients sell more tickets every single day.
- We’re passionate about live entertainment. AudienceView believes in the power of live events and its purpose is to ignite that passion in people around the world.
- We have amazing clients. Our exciting roster of clients includes sports, live music and performing arts organizations
- Our employees love us. We offer excellent benefits, competitive salaries, flexible hours, remote work opportunities and more!
- Diversity and inclusion are paramount to building our culture. The data is abundantly clear that diverse teams are more successful because they offer different perspectives, increased innovation, faster problem-solving and higher employee engagement among other benefits.
- Flexible work schedule: AudienceView empowers permanent employees to take off alternating Fridays by condensing their two-week schedule into 9 days.
- Flexible, uncapped vacation and sick policy. Employees need time away from work to recharge.
- We’re a remote first company. Our remote culture allows our employees to have the flexibility to work anywhere in Canada, USA, UK, and Chile.
Diversity and inclusion have always been at the core of our values at AudienceView. A diverse workforce with wide perspectives and creative ideas benefits our clients, the communities where we operate and all of us as colleagues. We welcome applications from qualified individuals from all backgrounds.
Persons with disabilities who need accommodation in the application process or those needing job postings in an alternative format may e-mail a request to email@example.com.