The Locomotive is seeking an entry level sales professional with one year of ticket sales experience to help grow the best fanbase in soccer!!!
The Account Executive’s responsibilities include the sales of group ticket packages, hospitality areas, and full/ partial season ticket plans. The individual in this position will be expected not only to be an exceptional sales person, but also to deliver world-class customer service to all clients and prospects to ensure fan retention.
- Represent the organization with the utmost professionalism in the community
- Responsible for prospecting, and selling group, hospitality and season ticket packages for all soccer games through outbound calls or appointments
- Responsible for renewing all group, hospitality and season ticket clients
- Develop and consistently grow a database comprised of businesses and individual prospects through various professional networking efforts throughout the community
- Work closely with sales and marketing departments to develop compelling sales programs and components focused on long-term business sustainability
- Maintain a database of contacts and sales progression using CRM
- Meet and/or exceed personal sales goals while providing the utmost customer service
- Meet and/or exceed daily and weekly outbound call/appointment minimums
- Embrace the team-first environment to achieve organizational sales goals and vision
- Service clients and prospects at all home games and other events as needed for purpose of maximizing sales opportunities
- Attend networking and other community events outside of traditional business hours to promote the organization and build prospect book.