Location: London, United Kingdom
Division: Ticketmaster International
Line Manager: Management Accountant
Contract Terms: Permanent, 40 hours per week
We are a small finance team responsible for the overall accounting function for the International Head Office division. This includes P&L variance analysis, Forecasting, Budgeting, Transfer Pricing and project-based Analysis and reporting.
The team is currently expanding the quantity and detail of its reporting across the business to help shape the way the business operates in the future. Therefore, the quality and timeliness of our reporting is key to the decision-making of the management team.
The focus of this role will be to ensure accurate, timely reporting of the Technology and central expenditure throughout the International Ticketing Division, both on a provisional and project basis.
Ticketmaster is part of Live Nation Entertainment which is the world’s leading live entertainment company comprised of global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, LN Media and Artist Nation Management.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Prepare divisional month-end management accounts, forecasts and budgets. Analyse and provide commentary on variances
- Maintain P&L schedules such as R&M by type and department, ensuring licenses are monitored and accrued as appropriate.
- Liaising with the team to produce monthly balance reconciliations
- Monthly Headcount tracking and reporting
- Partner with business leaders to ensure constant and effective communication; identify issues, do research, and offer solutions
- Perform other ad-hoc requests as required by business
- Assisting with the preparation and collation of support for the annual SOX and financial statement audits
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW (or TECHNICAL SKILLS)
- Studying towards (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent) or qualified by experience
- Highly Proficient in MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Experience with FRS 102, US GAAP, and SOX preferred
- Experience with Oracle, SAP, EPM and DOMO is preferred, but not essential
YOU (BEHAVIOURAL SKILLS)
- Ability to effectively work within a team to analyse, interpret, and consolidate information in order to produce effective reporting and communications to all levels of the business
- Excellent organisational skills in order to manage multiple stakeholders within projects while working to strict deadlines
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Determination to continually improve underlying processes and eliminate manual/redundant procedures
- Pursue relevant professional qualifications if not qualified and/or additional training
LIFE AT TICKETMASTER
We are proud to be a part of Live Nation Entertainment, the world’s largest live entertainment company.
Our vision at Ticketmaster is to connect people around the world to the live events they love. As the world’s largest ticket marketplace and the leading global provider of enterprise tools and services for the live entertainment business, we are uniquely positioned to successfully deliver on that vision.
We do it all with an intense passion for Live and an inspiring and diverse culture driven by accessible leaders, attentive managers, and enthusiastic teams. If you’re passionate about live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want to hear from you.
Our work is guided by our values:
Reliability – We understand that fans and clients rely on us to power their live event experiences, and we rely on each other to make it happen.
Teamwork – We believe individual achievement pales in comparison to the level of success that can be achieved by a team
Integrity – We are committed to the highest moral and ethical standards on behalf of the countless partners and stakeholders we represent
Belonging – We are committed to building a culture in which all people can be their authentic selves, have an equal voice and opportunities to thrive
We are passionate and committed to our people and go beyond the rhetoric of diversity and inclusion. You will be working in an inclusive environment and be encouraged to bring your whole self to work. We will do all that we can to help you successfully balance your work and homelife. As a growing business we will encourage you to develop your professional and personal aspirations, enjoy new experiences, and learn from the talented people you will be working with. It’s talent that matters to us and we encourage applications from people irrespective of their gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status or caring responsibilities.