The Chief Growth Officer (CGO) for London Theatre Direct (LTD) will be a business leader, responsible for growing the company’s ticketing sales and distribution, giving strategic guidance and direction, promoting technical innovation, sourcing new product and supporting management of LTD’s IT development team. Through the establishment of strategic goals, you will develop and grow the business and support the acquisition of bolt-on ticketing businesses throughout the UK and internationally, ensuring delivery of the business plan.
Heading up LTD’s senior management team and reporting to and working closely with the Founder CEO and the Founder COO you will speed-up decision making, simplify processes, direct and control resources, build key relationships and distribution partnerships to maximise revenue opportunities and LTD’s reputation for innovation.
- In conjunction with the Board, CEO and COO, develop operational sales and marketing strategy to support growth, increase revenue and formulate detailed annual budgets to deliver LTD’s business plan (both within the UK and Internationally).
- Develop and grow the tickets.co.uk and LTD brand.
- In conjunction with the Board, ensure new acquisitions and transactions are integratedwith other entities smoothly and efficiently.
- Provide strategic advice and guidance to the Board to ensure awareness around commercial developments within the industry and international markets, ensuring appropriate policies are in place and compliance with all relevant statutory regulations.
- Ensure all marketing activities are measured and using customer experience insights, relay informastion to the technical, marketing and sales teams to optimise acquisition, revenue, retention, refferals, feature decvelopment and innovation.
- Work closely with our external PPC agency maximising new advertising opportunities and ensure agreed ROAS and sales volumes are achieved.
- Develop (in conjunction with the CEO) strategic roadmap for delivery by LTD’s technical team.
- Develop initiatives to ensure that LTD remains at the forefront of the industry applying the most cost-effective solutions, providing leading edge products and services and maximising the product offering.
- Work with external ticketing partners and providers to manage Company intellectualproperty, control web domains and maintain and protect registered trademarks.
- Build and maintain key stakeholder relationships including The Society of Ticket Agencies and Retailers to maximise networking opportunities (Producers, Marketing companies, Theatre owners, Partners) and adherence with the self-regulatory body.
- Work with the Board on ad hoc projects (e.g., infrastructure developments), as and when required.
- Manage and monitor budgets in order to meet business objectives and ensure resources are used as effectively as possible.
- Produce and present reports for the BoardExperience & skills required:
- You will be ambitious with a potential to develop and succeed in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in branding and marketing strategies (content, conversions and advertising).
- Have a proven record of success in senior management at Board level and currently in asenior leadership role.
- At least 10 years’ senior level experience of managing people and resources.
- Experience in international markets with an understanding in e-commerce, marketing, social media and digital platforms, including CRM systems, data management and reporting tools.
- Experience in managing against agreed KPIs and operate in a structured framework, whilst maintaining a flexible, fast-paced and entrepreneurial approach.
- Knowledge in ticketing and sales, with an understanding of ticketing systems.
- Have a full understanding and involvement with customers pre and post sales.
- Excellent communication skills.
- The ability to think creatively, coming up with innovative solutions that drive and implement change.
- Experience in working in founder-led businesses and ability to manage a variety of different stakeholders.
- High levels of attention to detail with a naturally structured approach.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.