We are looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic Client Account Executive to join FIXR as we embark on a major growth drive. You will be responsible for supporting day-to-day business operations and serve as a point of contact for clients. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who wants to learn and develop their skills in a fun, fast-paced environment, and gain exposure to different areas of our business.
What you’ll be responsible for
- Serve as a key point of contact for clients.
- Maintain client satisfaction and develop long-lasting relationships.
- Help to onboard new clients and ensure ongoing client success.
- From time to time, attend pitch meetings and help prepare pitch / demo materials.
Operations and Customer Service
- Support day-to-day business operations and processes.
- Respond to customer enquiries in a timely and professional manner.
- Handle client settlements.
- Assist in office administrative matters to support wider business operations.
- Provide ad hoc support to senior team members.
We are looking for someone who
- Has an enthusiastic attitude with a desire to learn.
- Has exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Is self-motivated, with a hunger to succeed.
- Has good time management and prioritisation skills.
- Is well organised and has strong attention to detail.
- Is collaborative and a team player.
- Competitive Salary with discretionary bonus.
- Holiday Perks. Claim a bonus holiday for every year you are with us, plus extra time off between Christmas and New Year.
- Flexible Hours. Manage your hours in a way that suits you.
- Professional Autonomy. Build a career around what you believe in.
- Inclusive Culture. Fun and dynamic with regular socials.