About LIVE IT
LIVE IT builds and supports our proprietary software platform providing promotion and primary ticketing to over 2,500 event organisers each year who use the LIVE IT platform to sell tickets to a range of events in over 60 countries including virtual conferences, stadium-sized festivals, sports events, and tourist attractions.
We love technology, we love events, we know the market inside and out, and we are dedicated. We provide a bespoke and personable service with a sound knowledge of the live event industry and current trends, with a unique creative flair and integrity.
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in joining, then read on!
LIVE IT is looking for a talented Client Account Manager, you will be responsible for maintaining our relationships with key clients all over the globe in addition to supporting the Head of Operations, Sales Director, and the rest of the LIVE IT Team.
You will be responsible for building up the customer relationships and assisting clients with the use of our system, stimulating ticket sales, providing some customer service support, providing key reporting analysts that can help identify new strategies for our clients, and of course contributing to successfully delivering on events.
As part of a young and ambitious team, with your own projects & responsibilities, there will be plenty of opportunities to grow your own role within the company and create your own stamp on what we do at LIVE IT. By working alongside our Management, Business Development, Finance, and Technology teams there are ample opportunities to gain a lot of experience within the fast-growing and dynamic live entertainment industry.
Whilst this job is remote, you’ll be expected to travel to the Edinburgh office and client sites as needed.
What’s in it for you?
- Responsibility on a global level, managing clients across Europe, Asia, North & South America
- Work with a top-class, smart, driven, and fun commercial team.
- Opportunity to grow your own portfolio by working with some of the most exciting brands within the music & events industry.
- Be part of a culture that revolves around us doing a great job by being helpful, open, inclusive, pioneering, commercially aware, persistent, ambitious, and honest.
- Travel & experience at numerous live events around the world.
- Performance-based bonus schemes.
- Work-life balance is important, and LIVE IT will let all employees continue to work from home once the pandemic is over.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop & maintain a strong knowledge base. You will be expected to have and actively maintain a strong understanding of ticketing within live events.
- Measure & report performance. You will be expected to have some knowledge of measuring and reporting upon the progress of all ticketing campaigns. You will also need to have an understanding of assessing these against the company’s own ROI and KPI objectives.
- Create, develop & realise ticketing strategy campaigns for our clients.
- Identify trends & insights. You will need to actively identify new trends and insights as a means to optimise spend on relevant marketing campaigns. This will include researching how other companies are developing their ticketing strategies and reporting this back to the organisation.
- Evaluate end-to-end customer experience. You will need to investigate in-depth the various way in which we can improve our customer experience. This will take place across multiple channels and customer touchpoints.
- Internal Collaboration. You will be expected to proactively work with the rest of our sales & marketing team in order to build and deliver optimal digital marketing campaigns.
What we’re looking for:
- Bright, ambitious candidate with good oral & written communication skills.
- Ability to ‘think outside the box’ when it comes to dealing with clients and/or improving our own business practices.
- Someone prepared to work hard in a fast-paced and target-driven business environment where hard work is recognised and rewarded.
- Good knowledge and passion for the music & events industry are welcomed.
- The ability to understand and work with technology is essential.
- Previous relevant experience is desired but not essential as full training will be provided.
- A relevant Bachelors’ degree (i.e. digital marketing, events management, economics/business, mathematics) is also desirable but not essential.