Motorsport Tickets is a specialist online motorsport experience company embarking on an exciting journey to reach out to international customers and create our own unique travel experiences. An opportunity has arisen for a Client Marketing Assistant to join our marketing team based in London. The successful applicant will join a growing team and business function. A broad hands-on role, with exposure across the whole marketing mix and well suited to an ambitious self-starter eager to learn within a fast-paced ecommerce environment.
- Working with the Marketing Manager (and event team) you’ll support the creation and delivery of relevant activation types in line with individual requirement needs of the specific client
- Collation of relevant event information (predominantly from travel sources), alongside group editorial teams and tailoring them to sit as part of a consistent set of branded deliverables
- Working with the SEO and Email teams (plus others) to ensure consistency and unified touchpoint experience
- Analysing campaign results and preparing initial feedback
- Day-to-day resolution of affiliate queries and problem resolution
- Compiling and distributing department reports and presentations
- Assisting with all associated promotional activities, internal group wide team and external agencies as required
- Support the wider team, with the completion of (any/aa) tasks as required
The Ideal Candidate
We have a friendly and relaxed working environment so personality is important. However, this must be matched with the creativity, skills and attitude to perform to the very highest of standards.
- Digital Marketing Degree educated
- 3-5 years’+ experience in a fast-paced ecommerce environment within travel or live event sectors
- Good ability to think on their feet and solve problems
- Exposure to development and hands-on implementation of digital marketing campaigns
- Travel agency and event team experience
- Data-driven, a commercial mindset with good relationship skills and powers of persuasion
- Good use of Google Analytics
- Excellent knowledge of digital marketing mix, and associated requirements of site content, cart abandonment, retargeting, SEO and email best practices and how content should be tailored to the different needs of each channel.
- Strong organisational, project skills with excellent team-working skills
- Demonstrable experience of managing a diverse workload and working under pressure
- Have experience of briefing technical teams to change website architecture to improve customer journey