Job title: Client Support Analyst, EVENTIM.Inhouse
Job type: Full time | Salaried (monthly)
Location: Charing Cross Road, London, WC2H 0HF
Line manager: Country Product Manager, EVENTIM.Inhouse
Salary level: Subject to skills, experience and behaviours (refer below)
Working hours: Monday – Friday | 40 hours pw | 9am – 6pm | Subject to shift patterns and weekend work
Holidays: 25 per annum + public holidays
Operating in 24 countries, we are Europe’s largest ticketing and live entertainment company. Through our technology and award-winning services, we provide unforgettable experiences to over 250 million people a year and operate some of the largest venues and festivals across Europe.
Based in the heart of London’s West End, eventim.co.uk was launched in 2009 to provide the UK market with a safe and secure online booking service for a wide range of live events including concerts, theatre, attractions and sport and today, thanks to our robust ticketing platforms, EVENTIM is considered one of the go-to ticketing websites and ticketing technology suppliers operating in the marketplace.
About the role:
We are looking to appoint a Client Support Analyst to work with our EVENTIM.Inhouse (“INHOUSE“) team as well as our ever-expanding UK Client base who work with our INHOUSE product.
Working under the direction of, and supported by, our Country Product Manager, the Client Support Analyst will be responsible for providing 1st line support for our INHOUSE clients, managing client requests through a help-desk mechanism and working alongside the Technical Account Manager for swift and efficient resolutions.
This role could be suitable for a variety of individuals at varying stages of their careers – e.g., someone looking to start their career within the ticketing industry, someone who is looking for career progression and already has ticketing experience, or someone within existing IT support looking to change industries.
This is a new role within our EVENTIM.Inhouse team with the potential for career development and promotion as the business grows. Furthermore, the successful candidate will become an integral member of our UK team as we look to capitalise upon, and increase, our Client base in 2022 and beyond.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Providing customer focused support and analysis via the help desk mechanism on a day-to-day basis
- Answering help desk enquiries (over the phone or via email) and responding within any prescribed timescales; as per our Customer Service Level Agreements
- Troubleshooting all 1st line issues quickly and efficiently to ensure availability and performance of user systems
- Using remote control tools and technologies such as teams and team viewer to assist end users as required
- Logging technical support requests (over the phone, email and Jira) whilst maintaining the service desk environment and keeping up to date documentation
- Taking ownership of user problems, follow-up the status of problems on behalf of the user and communicate progress in a timely manner
- Managing the ‘life cycle’ of each issue or request, via regular client liaison or attendance at the client site if required
- Call escalation as appropriate; having followed internal process and procedures
- Communicating with end-users to identify the extent of a technical issue and convey the planned method of resolution in a non-technical manner
- Working in conjunction with other members of the INHOUSE team (Account Management and Support) to achieve and deliver quality services
- System configuration as required
- Document customer contact in accordance with company policy and procedures
Skills and experiences:
- Experience of working with applications / systems to undertake analysis, diagnosis and resolution of user problems (not necessarily within the ticketing industry)
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Strong organisational and troubleshooting skills; with the ability to prioritise tasks
- Able to work on own initiative and self-motivated
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationship-building abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to effectively present information to a wide range of audiences
- Good telephone manner
- Experience with API’s
- Experience of working with Jira
- HTML knowledge & Java Script
- Previous experience working in a similar role within a UK ticketing agency, ticketing software supplier or venue
The following attributes determine how the role will be carried out and are required to be a success:
- A highly motivated and conscientious individual with the ability to work well under pressure, to make key decisions and to motivate others
- A fast learner with enthusiasm and excitement for challenging environments and wanting to change the status quo
- A rigorous approach to work and an eye for detail
- Ability to multitask clients and workload, dependent on urgency and client demands
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
- Ability to act and learn through their own initiative and execute objectives without day-to-day supervision
- Ability to use self-initiative as well as work within a team
- Adaptability to move within an ever-changing commercial environment
- Pro-active attitude: must have the drive to succeed
- Pro-active nature; a flexible approach to hours of work and location of duties
For further information on the benefits that EVENTIM provides to our employees, please visit www.eventimb2b.co.uk.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, EVENTIM is currently operating a policy of reduced working hours. Whilst this job is advertised as, and contracted for, a full time, salaried position, it will fall under this policy. Furthermore, location (above) will be based upon UK government advice at the time of appointment.
How to apply:
If your skills and experiences match that of this job description, please submit your current CV including full employment history, educational information and relevant experiences, by clicking on the link provided. The deadline for all submissions is Friday 4th February.
Please note due to a high volume of applications for our roles, we reserve the right to close all vacancies earlier than the advertised date without notice. To avoid disappointment please apply as soon as possible. All applicants will be notified of the outcome of their submission via email.
All roles at EVENTIM are subject to full background screening. Furthermore, we require proof of all professional qualifications applicable to this role.
EVENTIM is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.