Location: London, UK
Division: Ticketmaster UK
Line Manager: Senior Client Account Manager
Contract Terms: Fixed-term 12 month, 40 hours per week. On a rota basis.
The Client Support Assistant (CSA) will offer administrative, client relationship and operational support to the Client Account Management (CAM) teams across all genres in the London, Glasgow, and Manchester offices, whilst promoting the highest standards of client service.
Ticketmaster UK Limited, part of Live Nation Entertainment is the largest live entertainment company in the world, consisting of five businesses: concert promotion and venue operations, sponsorship, ticketing solutions, ecommerce and artist management. Live Nation seeks to innovate and enhance the live entertainment experience for artists and fans: before, during and after the show.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- To assist the CAM teams in satisfying, retaining, and developing current or future client relationships by ensuring good levels of communication with venues and promoters whilst providing system support and query resolution
- To support the CAM teams in effectively monitoring and controlling available ticket inventory with a view to maximising its retail potential
- To support the CAM teams on various platforms, including HOST, Platinum Tool, Ingresso, and Universe.
- To ensure that all event related information is communicated speedily and accurately in a way that ensures that the information is clearly received and easily understood by all relevant parties (internal and external)
- To develop and maintain an in-depth understanding of each client’s business needs.
- To report all client service issues to the CAM teams whilst ensuring that a high standard of client care is maintained at all times.
- To react in an efficient and courteous manner to client requests whilst adhering to all service level agreements (internal and external).
- To develop and maintain effective teamwork within the Client Services departments, across genres and between the various departments and premises of the Company to include, but not limited to, Client Development, Client Marketing, Event Programming, Customer Service, and Product Support teams, to ensure that the business needs of the client are met.
- To assist the CAM teams to ensure that all info pages event related information is accurate, up to date & accessible across all sales channels e.g. Call Centre and Internet prior to on-sale and during the life cycle of each event.
- To attend event day box offices (venue based and ‘green field’ sites) as directed by the Senior CAMs and Client Services Managers (CSMs).
- Offer support to clients in the printing and distribution of pre-printed and care-of-box-office tickets.
- General ticket fulfilment problem-solving.
- To recognise and embrace the operational requirements of the Client Account Management Team through a flexible approach towards hours of work and location of duties to include participation in a shift system of work as directed by the Senior CAMs and CSMs
- To continuously seek ways in which to improve personal, team and business performance
- To complete a daily checklist of required tasks, as coordinated by CAMs and CSMs; including, but not limited to markbacks, reports, barcode files, and other tasks on the daily spreadsheet
- To assist with, and contribute to, the day-to-day administration of the CAM team under the guidance of the Senior CAMs and CSMs
- To comply with all Company policies as directed by the Human Resources Manager to include, but not limited to, the Company’s Health and Safety Policy
- To ensure that a clean, tidy, safe, and secure working environment is maintained at all times
- To ensure that all materials and resources are effectively and efficiently utilised to minimise waste and reduce costs
- To represent the Company, as required, at functions, events, and PR visits whilst ensuring that all business-related topics and agendas are communicated to relevant managers and Directors
- To undertake any other relevant duties which fall under the general scope of this role as directed by your immediate Line Manager or a Director of the Company
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW (or TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS)
- I.T. literate – Windows Office Suite (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- A proven understanding of the ticketing/entertainment industry
YOU (BEHAVIOURAL REQUIREMENTS AND LINK TO TICKETMASTER PRINCIPLES)
- A highly motivated and conscientious individual
- Excellent communication, inter-personal and customer care skills
- A pro-active nature to include a flexible approach to hours of work and location of duties
- Ability to use self-initiative as well as work within a team
- Excellent time management skills
- A calm, patient and professional manner
- Confident telephone manner
- Confident in dealing with the general public face to face
- Good organisational skills, with a high level of attention to detail
NOTE: To work from a Ticketmaster office, full COVID-19 vaccination will be required subject to any legally valid exemptions.
LIFE AT TICKETMASTER
We are proud to be a part of Live Nation Entertainment, the world’s largest live entertainment company.
Our vision at Ticketmaster is to connect people around the world to the live events they love. As the world’s largest ticket marketplace and the leading global provider of enterprise tools and services for the live entertainment business, we are uniquely positioned to successfully deliver on that vision.
We do it all with an intense passion for Live and an inspiring and diverse culture driven by accessible leaders, attentive managers, and enthusiastic teams. If you’re passionate about live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want to hear from you.
Our work is guided by our values:
Reliability – We understand that fans and clients rely on us to power their live event experiences, and we rely on each other to make it happen.
Teamwork – We believe individual achievement pales in comparison to the level of success that can be achieved by a team
Integrity – We are committed to the highest moral and ethical standards on behalf of the countless partners and stakeholders we represent
Belonging – We are committed to building a culture in which all people can be their authentic selves, have an equal voice and opportunities to thrive
We are passionate and committed to our people and go beyond the rhetoric of diversity and inclusion. You will be working in an inclusive environment and be encouraged to bring your whole self to work. We will do all that we can to help you successfully balance your work and homelife. As a growing business we will encourage you to develop your professional and personal aspirations, enjoy new experiences, and learn from the talented people you will be working with. It’s talent that matters to us and we encourage applications from people irrespective of their gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status or caring responsibilities.