TixTrack is an innovative mobile-first ticketing software supplier with a wide range of Clients including several West End theatres and several major Visitor Attractions.
We are looking to recruit a Client Services Representative to provide support and assistance to our expanding portfolio of UK Clients.
This is a permanent full-time position, and will be based at our offices in Fleet Street, Central London.
Working hours will be 09:00-18:00, Monday to Friday, with one hour of breaks per day.
20 days of paid holiday p.a., plus UK Bank Holidays.
Reporting to our UK Client Services Manager, we are looking to recruit a disciplined and self-motivated individual with experience in (or a proven aptitude towards) the set up and administration of live entertainment ticketing systems. Box Office sales and marketing experience is desirable.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assistance with the specification, configuration and set up of new UK TixTrack Client installations.
- Ongoing set up, configuration and monitoring of venues, productions and promotions on behalf of our UK Clients.
- Logging and responding to low-level Client support calls and queries via telephone and email in an efficient and timely manner.
- Maintaining a comprehensive working knowledge of our full product range. We operate an agile scrum development programme, with new software releases every two weeks.
- Occasional input and feedback into the further development and enhancement of our product range.
Application deadline: 30/09/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £30,000.00 per year
- Yearly bonus
- Casual dress
- Gym membership
- Sick pay
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- London EC4A 2DQ: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Arts/Attraction ticketing system: 1 year (required)